NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Well, the Heat are getting destroyed, and their best 3 point shooter has not seen any meaningful playtime this or the past series.
I don't know what is going on with Duncan, but I cant understand why isn't he getting more play time.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Well, the Heat are getting destroyed, and their best 3 point shooter has not seen any meaningful playtime this or the past series.
I don't know what is going on with Duncan, but I cant understand why isn't he getting more play time.
The reasoning is that he's a defensive liability that gets singled out on the other side of the court. I guess that makes sense if your defensive guys are shooting hot. I haven't watched enough games to know if that's true though.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Last couple of games they have been shotting like 20% for 3ths

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
My body is ready for Mavs Warriors Western Conference Finals.

Yes I know Mavs are tied 2-2 but I'm optimistic

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Last couple of games they have been shotting like 20% for 3ths
Probably why I'm a Heat fan that isn't too invested in it, also factoring in I lost interest in the NBA in general. Yeah Miami does a great job developing talent and getting the most out of what they got, but you can only go so far on that. They have a good, deep roster, but when it comes to the postseason it's a serious question if most of those players can rise to the level needed to win a championship (e.g. You can't fully shut down Steph Curry or LeBron over a 7 game series, but roleplayers that look good in the regular season can disappear or get cold in critical situations in the playoffs).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm so glad it looks like James Harden will never win a ring unless it's as a role player or backup in his already twilight career.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, kind of feels like Mavs are playing with house $ at this point so I'm kind of just happy to be there.
Absolutely. All the pressure is on the Suns.

Mavs do feel like they might be a big-man away from consistent title contention, let alone another "star". Good times for Mavs fans.

Best part? NBA is getting none of my money, while watching it.
Screenshot_20220513-011919_Chrome.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This game is a blow out, but the refs are going to do everything they can to make it close again. The absolute overt bias going on in this 3rd quarter when it comes to physical play is fucking terrible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
what a shit game. Can't wait for most of the Mavs to sit in the 4th quarter and them still ending up winning by 20+

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This game is a blow out, but the refs are going to do everything they can to make it close again. The absolute overt bias going on in this 3rd quarter when it comes to physical play is fucking terrible.
I don’t think it’s working

• 1Like