NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't be surprised if the Raptors jump in and steal KD. Barnes with a pick or two, or Siakam, and 3 picks or something.

This KD stuff is holding up other moves though!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sick of the Lakers bailouts. Fuck this league.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just saw an insane stat.

If John Stockton didnt play in his final 6 seasons, he would still be the all time leader in career assists.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I think that's one of the unreachable records. His career is honestly a bit underrated, I feel. The dude had a season where he shot 57% from the field as a point guard (still scored 15 points per game)! 51% field goal percentage for his career.

There's a pretty good chance his steals record, which most people don't even realize, won't be broken either, especially with the way defense is played nowadays. I bet you could take the last four or five seasons of steals and he'd still be the leader there too.

Incredible longevity.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Stockton was a big reason Malone had such a successful career. Goes both ways.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Malone has the 2nd most turnovers in NBA history...2nd to only Lebron, who will never move out of the top spot.

Sterling

El Presidente
According to multiple sources, the trade that is closest to happening involves Kyrie Irving being sent to the Los Angeles Lakers and Russell Westbrook being routed to the Spurs. To facilitate that trade, the sources tell me the Spurs want an unprotected first round pick from the Lakers.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
How to sink your career in 1 shot.

Bridges (dob 3/21/98) of Charlotte, North Carolina, faces one felony count of injuring a child’s parent and two felony counts of child abuse under circumstances or conditions likely to cause great bodily injury or death.

Case SA106817 includes an allegation of causing great bodily injury on the domestic violence victim.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What a salty little bitch. He's just as bad as Lebron if not worse. I can't stand him. (Clip is from 2017)

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Please god no. I do NOT want this carpet bagging faggot on my team!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users