NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This point is stupid. That is how he has been defended his entire time in the league. Brown isn't even remotely in KD's league. He has one mediocre playoff series and suddenly he went from top 1-2 player in the league to bum. If the Celtics can add him for a guy who cannot dribble, you do it. He is one of the greatest players ever, and you can snag the last couple years of his prime.

Ummm. No. Teams CAN'T body KD because they don't have the personnel that have the length to contest the shot. The length to contest that lob to get him that quick 20 footer. Body does not mean leaning into him man. Hence that is why KD is beast. You can't contest his shot 90% of the time. Did you even look at the NJ/Boston series man?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Ummm. No. Teams CAN'T body KD because they don't have the personnel that have the length to contest the shot. The length to contest that lob to get him that quick 20 footer. Body does not mean leaning into him man. Hence that is why KD is beast. You can't contest his shot 90% of the time. Did you even look at the NJ/Boston series man?
As a Mavs fan I can confirm that a 7 footer with a jump shot is LETHAL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
As a Mavs fan I can confirm that a 7 footer with a jump shot is LETHAL.

Perfect example my man! Who ever stopped the Dirk! You couldn't if his shot was on, that was a wrap-a-dap.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jaylen Brown is not a top 20 player. He almost is, but isnt. And I would absolutely move him for Durant. Saying you wouldnt move him for LeBron is wild, yeah he is going to be 38 in December but cmon, he still has 2 high level seasons in him at LEAST.

I dont know, the amount of turnovers by Brown and Tatum and their completely broken offense during crunch time killed them and I dont see it changing unless they get another playmaker. Who knows though, I bet the Celtics dont move him. I would be shocked if they actually did bring in Durant.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's a head case. He's gotta wake up in the morning and think to himself "what can I do today that will make me look like even more of a bitch"? It's like he's constantly trying to one-up himself.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
What leverage does he even have at this point, not play for the next 4 years...I'd love to see that.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
KD is so weird. We knew he was emotional when the burner accounts were revealed, but he has really turned into something all his own.

The two Finals MVPS and Championships are like his armor, even if it was with a stacked team, he went in there and became the man on the best team and then left. Except now he exhausted all of his options, and can only pull the same trick again by trying to join a stacked team, as he doesnt have the time, energy or desire to drag a dumpster team to a chip.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
KD is so weird. We knew he was emotional when the burner accounts were revealed, but he has really turned into something all his own.

The two Finals MVPS and Championships are like his armor, even if it was with a stacked team, he went in there and became the man on the best team and then left. Except now he exhausted all of his options, and can only pull the same trick again by trying to join a stacked team, as he doesnt have the time, energy or desire to drag a dumpster team to a chip.

I think the fact that the Warriors have won before and after with not much time in between diminishes those titles for him. But that's my selfish homer opinion.

He was amazing here in the Bay though. Absolute stud.

• 3Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

It eats away at him that Charles Barkley called him a bus rider. He is in KD's head rent free right now, and KD is doing even more irrational things because of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I remember all the praise KD got when he quietly signed an extension with OKC while Lebron was doing "The Decision"

Now I don't even know who the more unlikeable faggot is

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I remember all the praise KD got when he quietly signed an extension with OKC while Lebron was doing "The Decision"

Now I don't even know who the more unlikeable faggot is
Lebron is king faggot for all space and time.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL. Lakers aren't winning shit with him there

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
LOL. Lakers aren't winning shit with him there
Honestly, the cap is crazy. Even with him and Davis getting so much money they can still afford another max contract player after this upcoming season.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
But I thought he was the best player in the world? Surely somebody wants the best player in the world? Bueller? Bueller? Anybody?

Just another UT gimp

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
It doesn't really mean that nobody wanted him. It means that nobody wanted to or could give up what the Nets wanted for him. If they were willing to trade him for less he'd have been traded. Asking for 2-3 players and a pile of draft picks is a lot though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I think that's something you'd do for the best player in the world though.

If Luka, Giannis, Embiid, Jokic, whoever suddenly hit the market or forced out of their current deals the Magic would sell 20% of their shitty franchise to get the deal done.

• 1Like