NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Also the best chance the Warriors have at repeating next year is to keep their current team intact.

Mind blown.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Also the best chance the Warriors have at repeating next year is to keep their current team intact.

Mind blown.

Whoa a championship winning team can repeat by keeping their championship team together??

That really is mind blowing

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If your backpedaling is me apologizing for your odious posts
Not really. Unlike you, I don't spend every waking moment furiously masturbating and pressing F5 on this website. So commenting on a topic that is 2 days old is perfectly fine for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not really. Unlike you, I don't spend every waking moment furiously masturbating and pressing F5 on this website. So commenting on a topic that is 2 days old is perfectly fine for me.
Are raftcoons always 2 days behind on everything? Why is that normal for you?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

You spend every waking moment being a complete faggot who can't tell time, Nobody was talking about any of that shit 2 days ago.

If you're going to say stupid shit constantly, then maybe you should be used to people calling you out for being retarded instead of throwing temper tantrums.

Sterling

El Presidente
Murray is so good. Trading him for Gallinari and some picks feels kind of gross. I mean the 2 Hawks picks are unprotected, but presumably they won't be good lottery picks unless they have some bad injuries or something. Maybe Charlotte craters next season and that pick is good though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Murray is so good. Trading him for Gallinari and some picks feels kind of gross. I mean the 2 Hawks picks are unprotected, but presumably they won't be good lottery picks unless they have some bad injuries or something. Maybe Charlotte craters next season and that pick is good though.
Yeah, seems strange. Maybe they knew they had no chance of signing him to a long-term contract for whatever reason.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
He's a poor-shooting guard, not somebody you can build around. They decided to get something for him now and tank rather than continue as a below average team. Wonder if this will be followed by a Pop retirement soon.