NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Forgot about the NBA thread, whoops. That being said, it went from a "What the fuck" to a "This is a fun year" really quickly as a Mavs fan. Really excited for what Kidd & Sweeney have brought defensively. Get me a playoff win, and I'm happy, but I would not mind stealing the 3rd seed and riding to the WCF before seeing the Suns. Also, this is once again a Luka Doncic Superiority (ask Giannis about getting cooked) thread:

Plus, lol fucking Lakers. Lebron so happy they didn't make the playoffs. Embarrassing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Forgot about the NBA thread, whoops. That being said, it went from a "What the fuck" to a "This is a fun year" really quickly as a Mavs fan. Really excited for what Kidd & Sweeney have brought defensively. Get me a playoff win, and I'm happy, but I would not mind stealing the 3rd seed and riding to the WCF before seeing the Suns. Also, this is once again a Luka Doncic Superiority (ask Giannis about getting cooked) thread:

Plus, lol fucking Lakers. Lebron so happy they didn't make the playoffs. Embarrassing.
Luka is awesome and has a very strong MVP argument. But the Mav's are not the 3 seed in the west. Not yet anyway. Still a half game behind GS.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm kinda shocked the Dubs are the three seed because they've looked like shit for a month now. Disappointing year with the injuries.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Luka is awesome and has a very strong MVP argument. But the Mav's are not the 3 seed in the west. Not yet anyway. Still a half game behind GS.
Right. But the fact they even have closed in on it, considering they were right at .500 before the all-star break is crazy impressive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t seen target center sold out since the 2015 Billy Joel concert.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like this new small ball squad the Warriors are using to close games. A more dangerous version than what they had in 2015. It's ridiculous Poole isn't a MIP finalist. Mofo was in fucking G League last year and he's dropping almost 30 a night in the playoffs.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Mavs absolutely played like shit today, terrible last possession by Luka. This team is playing way above their talent, but they could really use more cuts and ball movement.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boston sweeps Nets. Durant declared a fraud.
Lol, nah. KD is 15 years into his career and got hounded by 3 guys, half his age.

Kyrie declared the worst teammate in the history of team-sports and Ben Simmons declared the biggest bitch... of anything, ever.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Can't imagine having a cancer like Kyrie on a team. Simmons doesn't even want to play ball, just wants the fame/money.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really don't want to play Memphis in the next round but I think it's pretty much guaranteed. Hope having the full squad back and healthy makes the difference after how much they owned us in the regular season.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Huge NBA fan here, only sport I kept up with growing up.

Haven't watched a single NBA game since lebron doxed a cop with no repercussions.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users