NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So he just has a relationship with a female that works for the Celtics? No allegations of abuse or anything?

Does it matter in this day and age? He LOOKED at me! I felt violated!

BUT I am assuming that there is more to the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
So he just has a relationship with a female that works for the Celtics? No allegations of abuse or anything?
I didn't really dig too deep into it, but yeah it seems like he had a consensual thing with some staffer. He's married and there sounds like there's some kind of fraternization rules or some shit, but it doesn't sound like there was any assault or whatever.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
He's married .

She has aged well, was a total smoke show when she was younger.

1663889209369.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't really dig too deep into it, but yeah it seems like he had a consensual thing with some staffer. He's married and there sounds like there's some kind of fraternization rules or some shit, but it doesn't sound like there was any assault or whatever.

Hope they fire/suspend the girl, too, then

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He's likely her direct or indirect superior, I'm guessing. There's still corporations that have those kind of rules. If it was just someone who works in the organization but doesn't actually work under him, this seems extreme.

I wonder if she made them aware of it or it was discovered.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He's likely her direct or indirect superior, I'm guessing. There's still corporations that have those kind of rules. If it was just someone who works in the organization but doesn't actually work under him, this seems extreme.

I wonder if she made them aware of it or it was discovered.

My best guess is that she told Crystal and Barbie. They Celtics big wigs found out, and tried to put a stop to it. He tried to cut it off, and Crystal and Barbie told him to sue for boss/employee bullshit or whatever. Hence the heavy hand to get ahead of it.

Or he anally raped the bitch with a spiked club. I don't know. I'm peeved though. Pissing in the Celtics Cheerios when things are looking good pisses me the fuck off. Fuckin Udoka. Fuckin idiot.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The documents state it was consensual. Having worked in enough offices, other women (not men; specifically women) noticed that he was nice to her and immediately attributed anything she had accomplished as being a part of his involvement with her. So much so that they went to HR, who then asked the woman if she was in a relationship and she said yes, and HR immediately agreed that the only way she could have attained anything in the organization while he liked her was because he was giving her favors.

It absolutely -reeks- of catty office bitches being catty office bitches.

• 1Like

Jovec

?
Most corporations have a rule about being involved with a person you have power over, even if it is consensual. Even if everything is above board between the two involved, some of those around them will always think there is favoritism regardless.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even watch basketball and how this is everywhere is crazy. What's weird is how the media seems to know but won't say the details. Or if they didn't know they are saying it's ludicrous until they do find out the details then immediately change there tune but still won't put out the details.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ime is not married, engaged. and according to TMZ the woman apparently worked in "the front office" was married....
ime's fiance found out a few days ago just before it broke, she just MOVED to boston and they are/were due to be married soon, they had been together for like 11 years or something like that

• 1Worf

Quaid

Trump's Staff
ime is not married, engaged. and according to TMZ the woman apparently worked in "the front office" was married....
ime's fiance found out a few days ago just before it broke, she just MOVED to boston and they are/were due to be married soon, they had been together for like 11 years or something like that

imagine risking half your shit when you’re that loaded for a slightly different vagina? What a fucking dolt.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Exactly. No self control. Keep it in your pants!
Dude was coaching The team Vegas has as the favorite to win the title, etc. And you blow it.( and other stuff which was the violating team policy, unwanted advances( maybe she wanted to stop.....)

Last edited:

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well that's conflicting - reports were that it was a consensual engagement. This is looking more like damage control and a "best outcome" look for the team. Coach was going to be suspended no matter what happens, so claiming "unwanted advances" is a shield that lets her both deny accusations, become effectively immune to being fired, and puts all the potential in-office drama on the coach who is going to be punished no matter how silly everything may be.

Stupid move to jeopardize your position? Likely, but uh, according to labor statistics, ~20% of married couples met at work. (this is going down but that's because gen z and younger millennials are gay as fuck in general) It's some archaic stuff, and honestly unless it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she gained due to her relationship, it should be "Ok, and?" for everyone interested in it.

I mean I'm positive that the team in general had a "don't fuck your coworkers" line, and tripled down for anyone in a reporter/reportee relationship. Most companies do. That's just straight up HR damage control though. HR isn't there to help employees - they are there to avoid lawsuits, plain and simple. I still think (at least until more info is revealed) that this is just standard female office nonsense politics that has been elevated to a national stage because of who is involved.