NCAA Basketball 2013-14

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Vitale is the Chris Berman of college basketball

Vitale's "DIAPER DANDY BABY" sends me into a murderous rage just as much as Bermans "BACKBACKBACKBACKBACKBACK"

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm starting to get the impression that this whole thing is Kentucky's to loose. Please prove me wrong Whiskey.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wait I thought Wilbekin was a poty candidate? Have to admit, didn't see this coming. At all. Uconn has been really impressive....

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The defense of UConn was just ridiculous, other then Young inside they just shutdown the Florida offense.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Glad an AAC team beat Florida (this team happened to beat them twice). Makes me feel great that my team beats UConn multiple times, once by 40. UK was just not a good matchup for us the other week with their huge size/length.

Rooting for Uconn in the Championship, even though they are the enemy during regular season.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
That Harrison kid is clutch as fuck. Gonna win all their games with a 3 apparently.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Wow the Kentucky Wildcats are making this an amazing NCAA to watch. Great story of no one giving them a chance and then these young guys putting it together and beating some great teams in some really close games.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wish Sean Kilpatrick was the AAC PG everyone was talking about right now. Still glad an AAC team made it to the NCG - and one that's staying in the AAC at that.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Swear, UK slashes at the ball in a way that nearly every team BUT them would be an instant foul. I just cannot comprehend how they get away with the fouls they do, but if you look at them wrong, you get whistled instantly.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Definitely shouldn't of been a call on Kentucky there, but fuck, they deserve it to have one of their typical no-call moves go against them.

Titan_sl

shitlord
You know, I don't mind the not calling a bunch if these fouls, let them play. But.... They are mugging each other on one end and no fouls, and then the next possession, a small tap is a call? It's slightly annoying

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
You know, I don't mind the not calling a bunch if these fouls, let them play. But.... They are mugging each other on one end and no fouls, and then the next possession, a small tap is a call? It's slightly annoying
I hope you are talking about UK mugging hardcore...

As per my earlier comment, if you look at any of the UK players funny, expect a call. It seems every chance UK misses a layup or shot, it automatically becomes a foul a second later, everytime...