NCAA College Basketball 2015-2016

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Watching this duke game is pretty terrible. Duke gets so many bullshit foul calls, especially Grayson. He can go up and kick his foot at a dude just standing there and get the foul call
Welcome to the last 20 years of ACC basketball.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
God officiating is so fucking bad.

Duke gets to travel to make a buzzer beater, and apparently intentionally smashing another players head into the ground during a dead ball is not a flagrant 2. And then they give a technical to the guy who shoves him off the teammate who just got curbstomped

Look at this shit, how do you go to the monitor and end up with anything but a flagrant 2

Marylands head to the floor - SBNation.com

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider

Duke gets to travel to make a buzzer beater, and apparently intentionally smashing another players head into the ground during a dead ball is not a flagrant 2. And then they give a technical to the guy who shoves him off the teammate who just got curbstomped

Look at this shit, how do you go to the monitor and end up with anything but a flagrant 2

Then you have Grayson Allen (funny how both your story and mine involve him) intentionally tripping one of our players. Fragrant 1, his ass should've been ejected. Hell, the refs didn't even call anything until Pitino basically stormed the booth. The damn ref was 3 feet from the incident and watched every second. Allen is becoming Laettner v2.0

thefaceless

Golden Squire

Am I missing something? To me, it honestly looks like nothing. Maybe, he even slipped, and was trying to push off the Wisconsin guy's shoulder (looks like the Maryland guy was being pushed by both the ref and another Wisconsin player). I think a flagrant for that would have been rather excessive.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
And only about half of them not shared. Dumb that the conference refuses to use tie breakers to actually name a champion.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't wait until Shaka has a team full of his recruits. Texas is so much more fun to watch than the Rick Barnes era.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Goddamn this UConn-UC game. Cincy hit a 3 with 0.8 sec left and UConn makes a fucking Steph Curry 95 footer to send it to quadruple OT.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
So UVA is going to be in MSU's bracket again. I'd love to see how many things Tony Bennet just broke.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're in a very rough East as a 3, I think we shoulda been 2 over Xavier since our schedule was much tougher but w.e.

Kansas got fucked hard as the overall top seed, that region is the hardest.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My alma mater got in for the 3rd year in a row. I don't think I attended a game the entire time I was there lol.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'll be crying in a corner drinking by myself since Louisville cannot play.

Will be rooting for IU, Michigan St., and for Grayson Allen to get hit in the face again. I also hope Kansas gets rocked nice and early as they seem to do every year.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess I should have payed more attention to my amla mater, SFA. They won their last 20, 9 of those by at leat 20 points and went undefeated in their conference with only 1 loss in conference in the last 3 years I think. Sounds like crappy competition.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Goddamn this UConn-UC game. Cincy hit a 3 with 0.8 sec left and UConn makes a fucking Steph Curry 95 footer to send it to quadruple OT.
That game was ridiculous.

#bleedblue