NCAA College Basketball 2015-2016

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Incredible second half. Once the refs decided to stop calling a whistle every chance they got the game had so much more flow to it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
the state of kansas is already melting down. ku lost, Wichita St lost. It's glorious

Sports talk radio around here was entertaining this morning.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
the state of kansas is already melting down. ku lost, Wichita St lost. It's glorious

Sports talk radio around here was entertaining this morning.
In other news, students demand more safe spaces at Mizzou arena. Protests erupt after mizzou loses a second time due to hurt feels

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Senioritis, literally and figuratively. And maybe he thought he could do one more season after the last one, if the current one wasn't so mediocre. Kinda hard to swallow following up 36 wins and almost a championship with 7-5 as your final season.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
God-fucking-damnit. Why is Dick Vitale still employed, I can't even watch games he is on anymore

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Aaaannnnddd now we have Raftery. College basketball really needs different announcers.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Iowa St-Cincinnati game was a huge bummer. That and the Butler loss sucked hard. Cincinnati needs to learn to pull out these last second games.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm always a little surprised by the general lack of interest in college basketball until March Madness hits. #1 playing #2 tonight and not a word about it...

That being said, go Oklahoma!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Jesus Christ. Musburger + Vitale = announcing crew from hell. Musburger can't remember the correct score half the time and Vitale sounds like he had his vocal cords removed about a decade ago.

Mute time!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Best game all season. They are so even, wouldn't surprise me one bit if OU ends up taking the big 12, or if they end up splitting the regular season championship.

Bug difference between the two is for OU if Hield has a bad game then they will lose to a good opponent. KU doesn't really have any one player that can or needs to carry the team.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Jesus Christ. Musburger + Vitale = announcing crew from hell. Musburger can't remember the correct score half the time and Vitale sounds like he had his vocal cords removed about a decade ago.

Mute time!
Only thing worse would have been Vitale and Raftery

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm a fan of a team that's been largely irrelevant for years, but I was excited for this Cincinnati season. But damn. This team can't finish a game for shit. Butler, Iowa State, SMU. All games against quality opponents that came down to the very last possession and Cincy lost every one. Goddamn it's like watching the Bengals in the playoffs.