NCAA College Basketball 2015-2016

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
#1 Kansas goes down in Morgantown, yea baby 15-1...best team I have seen in awhile in Morgantown

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Intrinsic - Many thanks to Auburn for beating UK. I am loving all the excuses and whining by UK fans. That's now 4 losses to unranked teams, and it is beautiful.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
We are made of tissue paper. And you boys still couldn't beat us.
Will always be weird during UK/UL games. Will never understand the year UCONN beat you all, but we beat UCONN by 30+ points a few weeks earlier, then beat them by 20+ at the beginning of conference play. Not sure if it is matchup issues or what. This year you all went from shooting 20-30% average from the 3 to all of a sudden shooting 50% from the 3 during our game, which immediately after you guys are back down to a lower 3point percentage. Was quite the headscratcher

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Intrinsic - Many thanks to Auburn for beating UK. I am loving all the excuses and whining by UK fans. That's now 4 losses to unranked teams, and it is beautiful.
No problem man. I actually don't even follow NCAAM (or NBA) at least not way in to March Madness. When I was at Auburn we were never great so most of the whole student focus was on Football and Baseball. I think we went to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 one year I was there? Like 2000 or 2003? We would go to the games and Midnight Madness or whatever it was called, but it just wasn't a huge thing. Plus no one in my family followed basketball.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Being ranked #1 doesn't last long this year.

The previous 2 weeks were chaotic, and this one is starting out no different

1SlYYEm.png

Q1gZqKJ.png

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
ISU isn't as good this year as I had hoped. Minus Hoiberg, Nas Long injury. But a good Cyclone team can beat anyone at Hilton. Fun game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Beautiful, just so beautiful! Steals the rebound out from FSU player's fingers. Mitchell just has so much elevation for a 6'3 player.

dGNOIFD.gif

sqyBiFE.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So...will Jefferson coming back for Duke next month even matter? I know it will improve their play but they might(and should) be NIT bound by that point. Will probably have 10-12 losses and then hope to run the table? I just don't see it. Must feel good for many.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Welp... There goes our postseason. I feel really, really bad for Damion Lee and Trey Lewis. For only being here for 1 year, they sure have inspired the other players and fans. They stuck with Pitino during this whole ordeal and supposedly helped him along the way with their support. Sucks they have to go out like this...

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...2015-16-season

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, shit like that really isn't fair to the players. I'm ok with things like post season bans, but it really needs to happen in the offseason and players should be able to transfer without restriction

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I don't watch much college sports but can anyone explain to me why there is a need for the NCAA, seems like they need the universities more than the universities need the NCAA. Can't the major colleges for basketball and football break away and just say fuck you assholes? I mean why are college athletics so beholden to this organization?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The universities created the NCAA, with a little encouragement from Teddy Roosevelt.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't watch much college sports but can anyone explain to me why there is a need for the NCAA, seems like they need the universities more than the universities need the NCAA. Can't the major colleges for basketball and football break away and just say fuck you assholes? I mean why are college athletics so beholden to this organization?
I guess they could. They'd then have to form a different entity to being a governing body to make sure they're all following the same rules which would put them right back where they started.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
You could get rid of all the bullshit that wrecks your program because a star athlete trades an autograph for a tattoo...things like that. I'm sure the money generated from football and basketball is in the hundreds of millions if not a billion annually and the NCAA wants to sanction schools over a few lousy dollars some kid puts in his pocket. That shit is not right and I don't understand why these schools put up with it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Someone just has to come up with a better solution and all/most of the other colleges have to agree on it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Watching this duke game is pretty terrible. Duke gets so many bullshit foul calls, especially Grayson. He can go up and kick his foot at a dude just standing there and get the foul call