NCAA College Basketball 2015-2016

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It only hurts so long as the shadow of potential sanctions is hanging over their heads. Recruits don't like signing up for extra uncertainty, particularly the kind that has no upside. Remember when they announced the sanctions against Syracuse earlier this year then after that their recruiting immediately picked up (granted it was partially because the sanctions weren't all that bad, from a player's perspective)?

That uncertainty is what you want to avoid. It's a wrinkle that kills you in the highly competitive recruiting of 5 stars. I've seen what it's done to Carolina's recruiting the past few years. It's only just now starting to lift. A lot of fans of other programs complained about the NCAA taking their time so people just forget about it for the eventual sweeping under the rug, but the other coaches you're recruiting against don't let any of the potential signees forget it. The longer the investigation and the findings period drags out, the worse it is.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
NCAA Mens:
Hoping this year is better than last for UConn. (Couldn't be much worse) Totally stoked for next year now that they're recruitment class is locked in.

NCAA Women:
Going to the UConn vs. Notre Dame game in Storrs with my parents! Can't wait to watch Geno crush Muffet again. Stewie and MoJef on their way to #4!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
You like Women's basketball. I no longer understand you to be an actual male human being.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville's women team had an incredible recruiting season (#1 recruiting class in nation; guess there were male strippers). I go to a few games a year, but it is just a much slower game.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Honestly, women's D1 college ball is probably behind mens high school ball in terms of skill and ability. It's like watching Jr High/JV boys basketball

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't UConn Womens win like...every year?
Pretty much... They kicked Louisville's ass in the NCAA Championship game in 2013. It would've been damn incredible to win both the men's and women's tournament, but UConn ruined that (and easily).

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
NC State losing to William & Mary... WTF?
LOLStateDancers.gif

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So. .. Missouri might not be terrible this year. I've already seen more halves of well played basketball in our 2 1/2 games this year than I saw all of last year.

Now don't get me wrong, we aren't a tournament team but we might at least be middle of the pack in the SEC.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have no idea how this is going to go. Whatever, I fucking love CBball.