NCAA Tournament Challenge

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So we are down to only a handful of people that could win our bracket

If we have an Oklahoma-Carolina final with OU winning, Ariakas will take the title
If we have an Oklahoma-Carolina final with Carolina winning, I'll take the title
If we have an Oklahoma-Virgina final with Virginia winning, Rashyman will take the title
If we end up with a Villanova vs Notre Dame/Syracuse(basically a matchup no one picked) Sebuddai will remain in 1st place and take the title
If we end up with a Oklahoma vs Notre Dame/Syracuse, With ND/Syr winning, Vandyn will jump Sebudai and take 1st place and the title

I think that's just about every possible scenario based on the teams left, and everyones picks

so tl;dr
Ariakas needs Oklahoma to win out
I need Carolina to win out
Rashyman needs Virginia to win out
Sebudai and Vandyn needs underdogs to win out

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Had no idea I was even still alive in this thing. Thought my goose was cooked after Mich State.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Feels good to watch a local team knock out Kansas.
Growing up with KU is probably part of the reason why I normally don't talk shit about sports. They can have one of, if not the best, teams in the nation and still lose in the tourney when you least expect it. I mean, yeah, that's part of March Madness and all, but it's always seemed like KU has elevated this to an art form.

That being said, KU > MU!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Everything Syracuse is doing is just gravy at this point, seeing as how they shouldn't even be eligible for postseason play (Same with Carolina)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Everything Syracuse is doing is just gravy at this point, seeing as how they shouldn't even be eligible for postseason play (Same with Carolina)
As much as I dislike what went down with the AFAM classes, they would only be ineligible if the accreditation of those classes had been retroactively revoked by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (it wasn't) meaning they might have had ineligible players in past seasons OR if the NCAA was to change it's policy of not policing academics at it's member institutions, which it may when all is said and done. The whole business dragging out for an eternity has not been beneficial to anyone involved. Roy has noted that it's had an impact on recruiting with potential recruits that he's talked to citing the uncertainty of it as the reason they weren't interested in going there.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nova putting the Big 12 where they belong. In the fucking dumpster

Really like Hield though. Guy is going to be damn good in the pros and has nothing to dislike. No attitude or ego, just a good kid all-around.

Interesting stat:

"Villanova's win guarantees KFC Yum! Center will remain the only venue to host the eventual national champion in every year of its existence (6)."