NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So rolled an enchanter (no idea why)...is there a way you can tell if the mob is still enchanted instead of it hitting me or clicking on him to see the little icon at the top. Maybe surround it with a color or some other type of visual effect would be nice.

Great game so far!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since Kickstarter won't let you change survey answers, I guess we'll have to resort to PMs/posts. Feel free to post here or PM and I'll take care of the rest. I'll show you all the legendary items before I put them in your bank to be sure there are no problems.
Thanks!! PM sent.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
So rolled an enchanter (no idea why)...is there a way you can tell if the mob is still enchanted instead of it hitting me or clicking on him to see the little icon at the top. Maybe surround it with a color or some other type of visual effect would be nice.

Great game so far!
Pets are listed on the left of the screen.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
It varies, but for legendary 2H item it's about 1.75 damage to delay ratio. 1H legendaries are about 1.15-1.25. I could probably get it around 1.8-1.85 depending on stat allocations. The number of properties varies a lot. To mix it up I sometimes make one specific stat really high, like 2-3 times higher, and replace 2-3 properties on the item. Legendaries have roughly 15-20 properties. But it can be less if it has high roll property values, high damage modifiers, or just generally super valuable properties like haste.

I don't have all my notes in front of me at the moment, so I could be totally wrong about everything I just said.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Yes, you should see a pet placard showing their health. If that disappears that means charm broke.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It varies, but for legendary 2H item it's about 1.75 damage to delay ratio. 1H legendaries are about 1.15-1.25. I could probably get it around 1.8-1.85 depending on stat allocations. The number of properties varies a lot. To mix it up I sometimes make one specific stat really high, like 2-3 times higher, and replace 2-3 properties on the item. Legendaries have roughly 15-20 properties. But it can be less if it has high roll property values, high damage modifiers, or just generally super valuable properties like haste.

I don't have all my notes in front of me at the moment, so I could be totally wrong about everything I just said.
Okay thanks I'll whip something up when I get home for my item.

Vitality

HUSTLE
@Mael - Banker pouch not working - made 18743 gold from sales during my 1000 chain - it reset back to 1297 when I camped out of the server and came back into the game.

Level 14 Erudite Paladin baby - Hardcore

rrr_img_94967.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ah word... looks like loot tables for nameds are based on act right? Corpsefire (stage 1 act 1) drops the same stuff the lvl 10 named does.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Right, there's no stat variance on uniques, set, or legendary items. In a lot of ways I like the variance, but it also makes it a PITA to document on the wiki, it muddies item "identity", and makes it harder for players to figure out what they need.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
aw yeeee, finally got to level 24 for that 20 point harm touch talent bonus. shit's about to speed way up.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Negative gold? Nice. Btw, I noticed selling items in general does not work and I already fixed this. I'm considering fixing this right away since that is pretty lame.