NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn super goblin nearly wrecked me. Managed to barely get by!

rrr_img_95188.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
97 enchanter dies on Hardcore - rolls another char and gets to 97 in one day.

Smells like fish.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
97 enchanter dies on Hardcore - rolls another char and gets to 97 in one day.

Smells like fish.
I am guessing he had a ton of banked gear just in case he did die. Pretty easy leveling up with a bank full of twink stuff. I also saw he posted that he was using +Exp Find gear over defensive gear, which is what he attributes to his first death. Exp greed!

Funny enough, I first rolled a chanter in Beta and didn't get out of my teens before going SK. Probably should have stuck with it!

drazon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, SK is my favorite class so far. Didn't try an enchanter.

Monks seem way underpowered. Hence, why I see the top one is like level 10 lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mael, I got your email regarding the legendary item, but at this point, I have no idea what class I would take all the way to the top! So I don't even know what class to tell you. No rush on mine though, so all is well. Just glad this got backed, and I can play it sometimes from work.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Mael, I got your email regarding the legendary item, but at this point, I have no idea what class I would take all the way to the top! So I don't even know what class to tell you. No rush on mine though, so all is well. Just glad this got backed, and I can play it sometimes from work.
Yeah I told him to put mine on the back burner until I get my Paladizzle to endgame to figure out what stats are good etc.

+weapon skill seems pretty sick for paladin skills (rank 20 rebuke lightning dmg scaling etc)

R20 Rebuke is so nuts. It either hits 5 targets with one lightning bolt or one target with 5 bolts. Pretty much oneshots elite mobs.

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
skill icons seem to be shifted partially sometimes... enough to have like 1/6th of another (random?) skill. Anyone else see this yet? Not even complaining.. purely cosmetic. It is actually fun sometimes.. when I get hit hard and the skill icons shift.. it's.. immersive!

kyle_sl

shitlord
This game is easy to bot with imacros.

I wont lie, i cheated, got bored, stopped.

Its fun though, pras nevergrind

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know how you would bot this unless you were farming total noob zones. I had probably 6+ deaths yesterday trying to grind xp mobs +/-1 or 2 levels of me. Most of those were due to fucking double ambushes. Getting 2-3 named pop on deck at once is pretty much insta death. XP loss hurts at my level (70). I can't fathom how painful it becomes in Hell levels.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If I were to do it the Paladin Macro would look something like this:

-5 level zone

Auto attack
Spam D
Spam Rebuke (talent 20)
Spam Yaulp
Spam Superior Heal

Set to loop

Set Delay 1 hr
Buff1 Buff2 Buff3

Stack life steal and max phys/mag dmg reduce gear np.