NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm thinkin I might make an item that has a passive chance on taking damage to cast rebuke. Paladin only of course.

Also Mael, looks like camping out to save the game is just going to black screen (seems to be an issue in conjunction with the gold thing) Cuz if I don't out of town vendor it saves and loads fine.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah money is definitely messed up right now. also buying from the merchant in town is a bit screwey.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what the hell is the deal with this Revenant Viston boss? I have just barely 1000hp and the fucker just chain casts Energy Bolt for 400 a pop. I have died at least 6 times in a row and it hasn't even remotely been a close fight.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what the hell is the deal with this Revenant Viston boss? I have just barely 1000hp and the fucker just chain casts Energy Bolt for 400 a pop. I have died at least 6 times in a row and it hasn't even remotely been a close fight.
Interupt the cast?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ranger has kick which has only 40% chance to interrupt and it's an 8 second cool down. This guy casts every couple seconds, taking 30-40% of my hp per shot. Just seems extremely out of scale.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Got a weird bug, every character I create shoots to level 99. Am I a wizard? Character names on bugged dudes is Lo'bu and Bixxby'Enc

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
I don't understand... they appear to be level 1 with 0 exp on the leaderboard. Are you seeing something client-side that I'm not seeing?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand... they appear to be level 1 with 0 exp on the leaderboard. Are you seeing something client-side that I'm not seeing?
When I log into those characters they're level 99 with all skills available. I made them about the same time. Couples hours later I made another dude and he created at level 1 no problem.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just curious how the Legendary items are coming along? Some people are approaching levels to be able to use them. Would be nice to have them available asap!