Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Refresh. Hotfix #2 is here.
Yep working, thanks for quick turn around
smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I see there are more hotfixes, looks great!

Any thought of a pause button? Nothing to actually get you out of combat or anything, just a pause. I realize my case might be different than most, but since I play at work I am constantly worried that I'm going to have a big pull going and then someone is going to walk into my office. If I can't run/feign in that split second I have, I'm either going to die or lose my combo bonus. Being able to pause would be a literal lifesaver, and allow me to pull to my potential instead of never having more than 2-3 mobs at a time.

Not a high priority I realize, but I didn't see it asked anywhere in the thread (I could have missed it though too), so I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

ili_sl

shitlord
Fixed the load screen. Sorry for the fail train.
Cool
smile.png

Great little game you have here. I'm enjoying it, thanks.

On my Ogre Shaman (lvl6). The skill pics keep randomly changing and moving around. He seem to be lacking his pet skill, but that might be do to the hotbar messing up.

On my Troll Warrior (lvl73). After i killed Dracoliche in The Plane of Fear ( on nightmare ) it said "The Zone Has Been Cleared" and i can't proceed to the next part of the quest

Using Mozilla Firefox.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I actually can't get past the load screen today, after never having that problem before. Chrome browser, completely re-loaded it several times. I started in Grobb (because trolls rule), where everything was fine. Went to Unrest 3, and it just sticks at loading. When I gave up and reloaded, it now says I'm in Unrest 3, but it won't ever enter the zone. So it may be zone specific, since I was able to load Grobb just fine.

EDIT: Yeah, just created a brand new troll shaman, and I loaded into Innothule 3 just fine. No idea why my other character is stuck trying to get into Unrest 3.

EDIT 2: Never having played a shaman before, not sure if this is a new bug or old, but the Frost Strike icon is screwed up. It is like the right 80% of the meditate icon and 20% of a blank icon next to it.

EDIT 3: My icons are moving all over the place again too, AND the Frost Strike icon is actually changing appearance at times, becoming like the corner of 3 icons at once (maybe the red version of the icon is an actual different icon, not just the same one with a red overlay?). And, when I leveled up to 3 (I think?) and it said I got a heal spell, the icon didn't show up and I have no idea how to add it. And none of the hotkeys seem to work. I, E, or G (that's what my Options says Inventory is for whatever reason) don't open the Inventory at all. I have to click the button for all of them. And once you open the Bank, the only way to close it is to drag the window to the side and click Bank again, since 'B' doesn't work.

EDIT 4: Icons for Greater Healing and Scourge showed up after I camped and re-loaded. Frost Strike icon is still screwed up though. And now the Greater Healing icon is whack when on cooldown.

In summary, I think you broke a few things
frown.png
I'll stop reporting every little thing, since they might be all related and I'll see what the next hotfix does. Sorry for the spam, but I love this game and it is a bummer when it stops working! What will I do with the rest of my day?!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yep, newest patch allowed me to log in my SK who was stuck, so that's awesome, thank you.

Almost all the shaman icons are jacked, as in they are offset somehow on whatever "sheet" you use for them.

As for the icons redistributing themselves, what I seem to notice happening is that the bottom row will start to "lose" spaces from the right and everything starts to bunch up toward the top left. It happens continuously as you zone, enter and leave combat, etc. until there are no more blank spaces, you only have enough for however many icons you actually have. And the rest of the box is just a blank space that you can't move any icons into.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure how your hotkeys for bank, inventory, etc stopped working. Might have been some kind of cascading bug impact, but they normally work. I did some serious bug fixins tonight, so I'll upload now and see what is still broken. kek..

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
Still love the game. Other than hotkeys still being weird, I am getting major animation lag. The sound still continues as if the fighting is going on as normal, and all hits are being processed, but the animations freeze, to include the hotkey bar. If something is off cool down I can input the command and it will fire once the animations catch back up, but if it isn't then it is unusable even if it should be off cool down mid freeze. Can freeze for up to 5 seconds so far. Which wouldn't be bad but my only char above 5 is HC. I am using the latest version of Firefox. Before the major patch I had no real issues.

Nagafen Lair 2 quest showed that I was supposed to kill the Nox Spider and Stone Spider to finish. Nox showed up with the Kobold King instead. Quest still showed complete after King died so ...

Good news is I have yet to have a ghost mob appear!

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
Scratch the lag problem, browser crashed and it went away. /shrug. I had restarted the browser beforehand to no avail. Don't know what was fixed this time around.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just discovered this - fun game man =) I'm a bit surprised at how much loot drops, but whatever. What spawns Nameds? I've got a few, but they all spawned when I was chain pulling - is that a requirement?

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Scratch the lag problem, browser crashed and it went away. /shrug. I had restarted the browser beforehand to no avail. Don't know what was fixed this time around.
This is possibly a bug, but probably not if it doesn't happen repeatedly in a short amount of time. Sometimes I find that browsers just need to be restarted, even when using perfectly designed websites.

Like, for example, it could be a bug if you cast fireball and all of the orange particles fail to be removed from the DOM due to a bug. From that point forth every time you cast fireball there will be more and more fireball particles stuck on the DOM. As this number increases the game will get slower and slower since they are not being "garbage collected". Eventually it would become unplayable.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Just discovered this - fun game man =) I'm a bit surprised at how much loot drops, but whatever. What spawns Nameds? I've got a few, but they all spawned when I was chain pulling - is that a requirement?
That's rather observant of you, yes. You can only confront named mobs in a chain. This is to prevent people from clicking "Search Battle" endlessly until they find a rare mob. Btw, expect drop rates to go down slightly when the game is in version 1.0. The game will be more difficult on nightmare and hell, too.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
When ever I get a new skill, i have to log out and log in, is this bug or am i missing something more simple? By the way... GREAT game

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
When ever I get a new skill, i have to log out and log in, is this bug or am i missing something more simple? By the way... GREAT game
Hey, thanks for mentioning this. It's a problem with the new swappable button panel. It's a nice feature, but it came with a lot of bugs. Thankfully, this was just resolved, so if you refresh you shouldn't have this problem anymore. And thank you!

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey, thanks for mentioning this. It's a problem with the new swappable button panel. It's a nice feature, but it came with a lot of bugs. Thankfully, this was just resolved, so if you refresh you shouldn't have this problem anymore. And thank you!
oh excellent, thanks for the hardwork

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Any thought of a pause button? Nothing to actually get you out of combat or anything, just a pause. I realize my case might be different than most, but since I play at work I am constantly worried that I'm going to have a big pull going and then someone is going to walk into my office.
This is a holy grail of sorts for me. Due to the design of this game, implementing a pause feature would be very difficult. But it is possible. It would just require an extraordinary amount of effort.

This is probably in the minority of games that is not designed using a game loop. It's entirely event and timer driven. That means to pause I would have to figure out how to pause every animation and every timer. Or I could dream up some work-around to implement a pause-like feature... like a guaranteed run that costs experience less than a normal death or something silly like that. But would that be any better than alt-tabbing and dying? Maybe.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Man, this game is so good. You've done a great job and I love the class design on the warrior. Hope you workin on a version with original assets so you can make some money off it someday