Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It has worked great so far! I have gotten so much good bug testing and feedback! I can't imagine what state the game would be in without the testers. So many bugs squashed and great suggestions have been made. The closed alpha started way back in July. Players that came back six months later were shocked how much had changed.
Thanks for the bank space. As soon as I started experimenting with other classes I quickly realized how little space I had.

I'd say the biggest quality of life upgrade for a lot of people, right now, would be allowing people to customize where they want spells in their load out. That way if you ARE using certain abilities more because of a build, you arent zipping back and forth all over your hotbar.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit the bank scrolls. That’s awesome!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feedback from my buddy that got a key last night: "Holy shit the nostalgia train is rolling full steam ahead!!"

hahaha

I'm at work, and mad I can't play from browser. :(

• 1Like

Daidraco

maelfyn maelfyn This a rare? new? I dont think Ive encountered Orange / Named NPC's up until now. (nm, orange is con color) But unique named thats random location.
New.jpg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Harm touch is bullshit when you’re solo btw. I go from 80% to dead in one shot of 410 dmg, wtf!

Is it % based? Maybe it could be updated to be +20% damage per party member so it’s 80% if full party, 20% if solo? Idk, maybe you like it, it just seems broke to me, I can’t imagine any class has a way to deal with an 80% randomly timed hit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Harm touch is bullshit when you’re solo btw. I go from 80% to dead in one shot of 410 dmg, wtf!

Is it % based? Maybe it could be updated to be +20% damage per party member so it’s 80% if full party, 20% if solo? Idk, maybe you like it, it just seems broke to me, I can’t imagine any class has a way to deal with an 80% randomly timed hit.
It's blood-based damage. Get some blood resist.

It's totally fair and balanced. About as balanced as lightning enchanted champion gloams were in Diablo 2.

Daidraco

It's blood-based damage. Get some blood resist.
I think its just the level you're introduced to it. Although Blood Resistance is the git gud answer.. its not something you can seek out so early. Say you stacked it at lvl 4 and got up to 10%, thats still 370 damage hehe.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I think its just the level you're introduced to it. Although Blood Resistance is the git gud answer.. its not something you can seek out so early. Say you stacked it at lvl 4 and got up to 10%, thats still 370 damage hehe.
lmao... maybe I'll have to cap it at lower levels just to be nice...

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is there an advanced stat view somewhere? My gear has all this stuff like Fear resist, +spell power, +% attack speed, etc, etc. but I don’t see that stuff on my character anywhere. Typically there are a couple more tabs that shows advanced stuff like that. I poked around the buildings to see if I was missing it there somewhere but didn’t see anything. Wasn’t sure if it was overlooked or just designed to be more obscure/hidden.

I’ll Keep my eye out for blood resist for the asshole HT mobs : p

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Is there an advanced stat view somewhere? My gear has all this stuff like Fear resist, +spell power, +% attack speed, etc, etc. but I don’t see that stuff on my character anywhere. Typically there are a couple more tabs that shows advanced stuff like that. I poked around the buildings to see if I was missing it there somewhere but didn’t see anything. Wasn’t sure if it was overlooked or just designed to be more obscure/hidden.

I’ll Keep my eye out for blood resist for the asshole HT mobs : p
Not yet, but it's planned. 3rd tab on the character sheet.

Daidraco

I dont know about lvl 50 life, but just as I thought - Templar is just stupid OP at lower levels. I went through dungeons in half the time lol. I thought it was the fire alone all this time, but no - lay down the fire wall (which does a ton of damage), then the lightning weakness spell, the arc spell then the four hit lightning spell.

Just pretty much a rotation which is what I was saying I feel is missing from Wizard. But Templar's numbers - at least at low level, are just off the charts.

Warlock seems to have a debuff purpose with the fears in his rotation, just wish the ice spell he has lasted longer. Trying Druid now, but so far each class is fun in its own way.

Gimme some insight on your "vision" maelfyn maelfyn !

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I dont know about lvl 50 life, but just as I thought - Templar is just stupid OP at lower levels. I went through dungeons in half the time lol. I thought it was the fire alone all this time, but no - lay down the fire wall (which does a ton of damage), then the lightning weakness spell, the arc spell then the four hit lightning spell.

Just pretty much a rotation which is what I was saying I feel is missing from Wizard. But Templar's numbers - at least at low level, are just off the charts.

Warlock seems to have a debuff purpose with the fears in his rotation, just wish the ice spell he has lasted longer. Trying Druid now, but so far each class is fun in its own way.

The Templar levels put in the teens. I agree it seemed OP at the beginning. Put on a + spell power staff like the tigole staff and fire wall is stupid at low level.

I like all the additional effects on the templar skills, I’m guessing similar is what should be added to wiz to make it seem better.

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider

Sounds good. I want each class to be fun in its own way. What you're describing kind of reminds me how elemental druids were in act 1 of Diablo 2. They were stupid OP there, too, but the fire skills sucked in the end-game. Maybe that's okay. We have 12 races and 14 classes. Once I add talent trees there will be even more variety. You can't have diversity and equality at the same time. The game will never be balanced.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Sounds good. I want each class to be fun in its own way. What you're describing kind of reminds me how elemental druids were in act 1 of Diablo 2. They were stupid OP there, too, but the fire skills sucked in the end-game. Maybe that's okay. We have 12 races and 14 classes. Once I add talent trees there will be even more variety. You can't have diversity and equality at the same time. The game will never be balanced.
Im just getting a kick out of myself for having more fun out of this than the last 3 AAA titles Ive played. oof

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Ya I think HT needs to be nerfed slightly. I literally just got 1 shot from full health as a level 28 doing a 26 dungeon. I was breezing thru the dungeon and then some random champion mob right before the boss just insta killed me from 860hp's to dead out of nowhere. I even have 28% blood resist btw.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Ya I think HT needs to be nerfed slightly. I literally just got 1 shot from full health as a level 28 doing a 26 dungeon. I was breezing thru the dungeon and then some random champion mob right before the boss just insta killed me from 860hp's to dead out of nowhere. I even have 28% blood resist btw.
Alright fine. I'll tone it down. 😵

• 1Double Worf