Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Harm touch is bullshit when you’re solo btw. I go from 80% to dead in one shot of 410 dmg, wtf!

Is it % based? Maybe it could be updated to be +20% damage per party member so it’s 80% if full party, 20% if solo? Idk, maybe you like it, it just seems broke to me, I can’t imagine any class has a way to deal with an 80% randomly timed hit.

"HATEYOU! Denizens of Nevergrind, your master commands you to come forth to his aid!!!"

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Alright fine. I'll tone it down. 😵

Noooo... Don't. Increase it! 100%! Have it proc 1% of the time.

Add a quip in /say from the NPC. Just some random "well shit" moment! :) That would be epic.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Possible bug. If you left click while walking in a tunnel, then drag down it turns on an autorun.

I like that there is an autorun, I use it, but if this is by design it’s kind of funky, I’ve turned it on by accident while identifying loot. It seems more likely that it’s an accident.

If it is a bug and you remove it…please put an autorun on the numluck key or something like eq had.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ya I think HT needs to be nerfed slightly. I literally just got 1 shot from full health as a level 28 doing a 26 dungeon. I was breezing thru the dungeon and then some random champion mob right before the boss just insta killed me from 860hp's to dead out of nowhere. I even have 28% blood resist btw.

I love this.

Also maelfyn maelfyn if you add a sand giant and a naked human somewhere to fight, I will die a happy man.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Possible bug. If you left click while walking in a tunnel, then drag down it turns on an autorun.

I like that there is an autorun, I use it, but if this is by design it’s kind of funky, I’ve turned it on by accident while identifying loot. It seems more likely that it’s an accident.

If it is a bug and you remove it…please put an autorun on the numluck key or something like eq had.
It's actually a hotkey. Hit Z.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Uh, not really a bug. Just an unintended feature...
Sorry that’s what I meant. I read this game is bug free.

One feature that would be cool is adding some “weak against…” to some mobs. I think I’ve only seen “Resistance against…” types. Adding weakness can add some fun for some classes, like when clerics wizards and paladins run up against undead weak against holy or fire.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sorry that’s what I meant. I read this game is bug free.

One feature that would be cool is adding some “weak against…” to some mobs. I think I’ve only seen “Resistance against…” types. Adding weakness can add some fun for some classes, like when clerics wizards and paladins run up against undead weak against holy or fire.
Im pretty sure theyre in - just not stated as such. Tool tips told me undead are weak to blunt iirc. Typical fantasy lore type of weaknesses Im sure.

Daidraco

When you kill the boss but still want to stay in the dungeon -
Done.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Tell ya what bud. Having a blast with this game especially with its fun and simplicity and probably strategy to come. (I’m only level 11) I hope you do very well with this one.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Suggestion for the stun animation. Can you move it so it’s spinning on the health/mana/spirit bars instead of hovering above the portrait? It’s almost always obscured by a mob and difficult to see. Most of the time when I get stunned I’m just like wtf skill, work!! because I don’t see the spinning icon and don’t realize I’m stunned. Moving it to the bars would be more visible and a nice “fuck you you can’t use spirit and mana right now” visual imo.

Daidraco

Suggestion for the stun animation. Can you move it so it’s spinning on the health/mana/spirit bars instead of hovering above the portrait? It’s almost always obscured by a mob and difficult to see. Most of the time when I get stunned I’m just like wtf skill, work!! because I don’t see the spinning icon and don’t realize I’m stunned. Moving it to the bars would be more visible and a nice “fuck you you can’t use spirit and mana right now” visual imo.
That would work and probably be easier than my suggestion of just greying out the entire hot bar when you're stunned/paralyzed, whatever. But it would also be nice to know what abilities you can cast when you run out of mana. The monk, of all classes.. is the first class Ive ran out of mana on, lol.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That would work and probably be easier than my suggestion of just greying out the entire hot bar when you're stunned/paralyzed, whatever. But it would also be nice to know what abilities you can cast when you run out of mana. The monk, of all classes.. is the first class Ive ran out of mana on, lol.
Man I tried the monk and couldn’t do it. I was running out of mana too, I didn’t even train three skills cause I was oom so what’s the point. The short duration buffs is why I couldn’t play it. Trying to keep those buffs up with such short durations and long CDs was like anxiety inducing. I would miss the attack, buff goes away. End battle, walk slowly to next mob, buff goes away. It was driving me insane, although I liked the concept.

It’s hard to judge if it had mana problems when you don’t really have any gear. Early levels it felt like maybe 1-2 more skills should have been spirit based to even it out better, idk.

Daidraco

Man I tried the monk and couldn’t do it. I was running out of mana too, I didn’t even train three skills cause I was oom so what’s the point. The short duration buffs is why I couldn’t play it. Trying to keep those buffs up with such short durations and long CDs was like anxiety inducing. I would miss the attack, buff goes away. End battle, walk slowly to next mob, buff goes away. It was driving me insane, although I liked the concept.

It’s hard to judge if it had mana problems when you don’t really have any gear. Early levels it felt like maybe 1-2 more skills should have been spirit based to even it out better, idk.
Ya, the monk seems to have some issues with mana and its weird.. because like... its a monk? lol. Where as any caster Ive played, I can just spam buttons non stop and it not be an issue. SK has mana issues to a much lesser degree than monk, and that was my first class so I kind of expected it. But when I started playing other casters and they had no issues, it was just weird.