Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This popped up when I loaded Steam today. Maybe it's just because I have friends from here that have it, but I still thought you'd like to know it was on the front page for me when I loaded in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good to know that Steam hasn't canceled me yet. It's coming.
I think the vast majority of people that play games dont give a fuck.

If you're intent on having an overwhelming amount of reviews to smother out your little negative fan base - copy/paste that code wherever the fk it is that checks if the steam id has left a review for your game or not. Then tie that code to a custom item that they can use fairly early in the game when they're still riding that new game high. A custom item that is lvl 10 for example, but is so powerful they wont replace it till lvl 25.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think the vast majority of people that play games dont give a fuck.

If you're intent on having an overwhelming amount of reviews to smother out your little negative fan base - copy/paste that code wherever the fk it is that checks if the steam id has left a review for your game or not. Then tie that code to a custom item that they can use fairly early in the game when they're still riding that new game high. A custom item that is lvl 10 for example, but is so powerful they wont replace it till lvl 25.
This is cunty behavior. You trans?

• 1Galaxy Brain

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I would rather not retaliate. I will pray for them.

Bro, I see 209 reviews; how many copies have you sold? It is coming up as Very Positive so it seems like a lot of people that bought it also reviewed it.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Bro, I see 209 reviews; how many copies have you sold? It is coming up as Very Positive so it seems like a lot of people that bought it also reviewed it.
It's doing very well. Thousands in a week with zero marketing and a media blackout.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There’s really only two negative reviews that are solely based on the game. The rest have something to do with anti-vax shit. Seriously just need to not even look at the reviews and keep pumping out changes that bring in more people and positive reviews.

It’s almost half way to Overwhelmingly Positive and only one week in to EA. It’s been a great success imo. I’m guessing the percentage of games that has done this well is pretty low.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
The funny thing is I'm not even anti-vax. I was in the military and got tons of vaccines. I just prefer not to get them. I have a similar view to Aaron Rodgers. I'm not "anti-vax". I don't have a playstation 5, but I'm not anti-PS5.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The funny thing is I'm not even anti-vax. I was in the military and got tons of vaccines. I just prefer not to get them. I have a similar view to Aaron Rodgers. I'm not "anti-vax". I don't have a playstation 5, but I'm not anti-PS5.
Why are people even posting reviews about all this? Did you put some easter eggs in the game or something?

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
No. Fires of Heaven members can't call for a media blackout and a coordinated hate swarm on a garage indie game developer.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
What's your philosophy on class balancing? It was always fun in older games to find some weird interactions between items and skills that could create ungodly powerful characters.

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
There's no such thing as class balance and diversity. I'm okay with a power spectrum though I think every class should have some type of appeal.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's no such thing as class balance and diversity. I'm okay with a power spectrum though I think every class should have some type of appeal.
You're still going to do the talent trees, right? Most everything will change with class balance after those, Im sure.

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Yep. It's all on the trello board. I'll make a road map article this weekend.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Your level of "redpilled-ness" could get you a lot of supporters here!

But yeah, saw this on my Steam front page as well. Haven't bought it yet, but wish listed it and what not. Glad to see its having success.