Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

Caliane

Why are people even posting reviews about all this? Did you put some easter eggs in the game or something?
games media and reddit have been taken over by a cult. this is not new information. he blasphemed. they will go to the ends of the Earth.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
games media and reddit have been taken over by a cult. this is not new information. he blasphemed. they will go to the ends of the Earth.
He blasphemed where? What the fuck are you guys talking about?

What started all the anti vax stuff?

Caliane

He blasphemed where? What the fuck are you guys talking about?

What started all the anti vax stuff?
I don't know it all.

But I think it started with something he said in a youtube vid. which has since been deleted. I have no idea what he actually said. but it was probably something completely true and obvious, but against the cult and youtube, until Jon Stewart made it ok to start pointing out its all lies. And that Reddit, twitter and youtubes "Truth" doesn't even match what the CDC itself was saying. the "vaccine" does not stop you from getting covid. the CDC at no point ever claimed it did. yet, you can not say that on twitter, youtube or reddit.

furfag game journo virtue signaling is pretty lulz.

"I only got as far as the mention of vaccines interfering in God’s creation, that was enough for me. I don’t need religion in my life, and I certainly don’t want it in my gaming."
this comment was pretty ironic as well. " I don't need religion in my games! Praise Fauci!"

reddit/mmorpg link.

reddit being a bunch of pieces of shit cultists as well.
"I can't support a QAnon conspiracy theorist getting people killed"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Bleh. FFS. That's moderately depressing. I tried to take a quick peak at the surfaced steam reviews to thumbs down the clownshow ones, but it looks like all positive from what I can see without digging into it. Praise Gaben? Looking forward to the roadmap, but I'm having an unreasonable amount of fun for what the game is so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Eh it’s 2022… cancelers are going to cancel. 206 positive reviews versus 9. And only 2 are strictly game related (one who said they would switch to positive once more features are in)…that’s crazy good. The negs are just a blip from an attention whore.

This person started it if it gives you any idea of who he’s dealing with…

B2874A33-144B-4733-8C0A-DEA8C8A49969.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh it’s 2022… cancelers are going to cancel. 206 positive reviews versus 9. And only 2 are strictly game related (one who said they would switch to positive once more features are in)…that’s crazy good. The negs are just a blip from an attention whore.

This person started it if it gives you any idea of who he’s dealing with…

View attachment 417765
Even if Maelfyn was a crackpot, who the fuck cares??? How worthless of a human being do you have to be in order to not only follow around an indie game dev, but have the time to fucking do so?
oooweee-mr-poopy-butthole.gif

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Last edited:

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Enjoying my 37 Gnome Necro. Seems fairly powerful so far. What are some race/classes y'all are playing that seem good? (for single play) Going to start storing gear for next toon.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I'd imagine the stun immune on ogre is probably the champ for solo. Or maybe the innate leech with DE- but that seems less likely.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think they fixed the DE leech, felt like I couldn't die on my DE Ranger at first, and came back to play it after a couple of days, and I'm no longer unkillable from just the leech like I had been. I also may have just hit the next tier in difficulty, and past the entry level stuff, leech alone isn't going to cut it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think they fixed the DE leech, felt like I couldn't die on my DE Ranger at first, and came back to play it after a couple of days, and I'm no longer unkillable from just the leech like I had been. I also may have just hit the next tier in difficulty, and past the entry level stuff, leech alone isn't going to cut it.
The 2nd tier of dungeons is definitely more difficult because you start seeing new classes of mobs showing up that do a lot more damage. Wizards, warlocks, and druids are pretty nasty. Tier 1 is basically the tutorial.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Picked this up. It is fun so far. Couple questions.

1) I get horrible FPS drop in the tunnels in dungeons leading from room to room. Running a 1080 so I can't believe the game is that taxing on the system. There a setting or something I can do to increase FPS?

2) Do Shadowknights get the ability to use a 2h and shield?

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
1. I have a GTX 1070 and I'm not seeing the issue with hallways. Is it something that only happens in full screen mode? Or windowed mode? I'm curious if maybe it's some kind of weird fullscreen issue. You shouldn't have any slowdown at all.

2. No

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I have heard this a few times, but I'm not quite sure what it is. I think it's something that happens in fullscreen mode. Can you make video?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I tend to agree with Lumi Lumi here. Price point is a HUGE factor in games like this, especially EA. It's a huge part of why Valheim and even V Rising were so successful - pricing was everything.

It's not advice you have to heed by any means, but like Tmac Tmac said, I'd easily buy this at $5 just to support a forum bro(even though it isn't really my cup of tea). I'd probably even consider $8-12. But $20..?

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I have heard this a few times, but I'm not quite sure what it is. I think it's something that happens in fullscreen mode. Can you make video?

So I tested it out (I apologize I work swing shifts I tend to get home around 1:00AM). I figured out the issue. It is related to using a better than 60Hz refresh rate on the monitor in full screen.

When first troubleshooting I had issues getting the game into windowed mode. My native resolution is 3840 x 2160 and when attempting to put the game in windowed mode at that resolution the game got much bigger than it should have and I ended up having to use the resolution option two below my native. I had no more hitching/lag in the dungeon tunnels. However the monsters HP bars and when I would do enough damage to kill them they would go from full HP to dead. They did not update at all. Also the abilities would not show the timers on them either. Seeing those symptoms in windowed mode led me to believe it was a refresh issue and when I placed my monitors in 60Hz refresh rate and tried the game again in full screen it worked as it should. I placed the refresh rate back to 120Hz and had the stuttering/lag/hitching issues in the hallway.

• 3Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I tested it out (I apologize I work swing shifts I tend to get home around 1:00AM). I figured out the issue. It is related to using a better than 60Hz refresh rate on the monitor in full screen.

When first troubleshooting I had issues getting the game into windowed mode. My native resolution is 3840 x 2160 and when attempting to put the game in windowed mode at that resolution the game got much bigger than it should have and I ended up having to use the resolution option two below my native. I had no more hitching/lag in the dungeon tunnels. However the monsters HP bars and when I would do enough damage to kill them they would go from full HP to dead. They did not update at all. Also the abilities would not show the timers on them either. Seeing those symptoms in windowed mode led me to believe it was a refresh issue and when I placed my monitors in 60Hz refresh rate and tried the game again in full screen it worked as it should. I placed the refresh rate back to 120Hz and had the stuttering/lag/hitching issues in the hallway.

Great find this was happening to me as well. Dell 27” 144hz. Down to 60 to test and all the stuttering went away. Windowed mode at 144hz worked. 1440p