Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Yes, several users were having this issue. It appears to be related to G-sync? It all goes away if that is disabled. I added mention of this in the pinned technical problems thread on the official Steam forum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Free advert at 57 seconds, I should have it time stamped.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Great find! I heard about this, yesterday, but I didn't see the actual Asmongold clip.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Can you see any noticeable uptick in sales since then?
I think there was a slight uptick, but nothing extraordinary. Hard to say. It may have been a coincidental minor surge. Sales perhaps doubled for one day? Maybe?

• 2Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Got dragged through a 53? heroic at 39ish by some patient souls. Bravely mashed my debuffs and ate it to the dragon boss. Cleric tanked it and healed the rest of actual 50 party. A+ would get dragged again. Got a fancy title for my sad effort! A+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Got dragged through a 53? heroic at 39ish by some patient souls. Bravely mashed my debuffs and ate it to the dragon boss. Cleric tanked it and healed the rest of actual 50 party. A+ would get dragged again. Got a fancy title for my sad effort! A+
That’s a tough fight even with 5 50s decently geared. They must have been geared really well.

onno

Trakanon Raider
So I was looking for something to do the other day and stumbled upon this thread. Bought the game to support a guy from these forums, not really expecting much. It's actually got me hooked.. I really like the old school vibes of the game play and party system.

Is there a resource to check what the named effects on set/unique pieces do? I suppose I could take them into a dungeon with them equipped and try to figure it out. The only problems have been some connection issues the past few days but it gets cleared up pretty quick. Maybe chalk it up to an influx of new players?

Budrick

Molten Core Raider
They just finished a Japanese localization and there is a large group that just joined.
Lag was terrible this morning and I guess the server crashed around 7:30 am EDT and isn't back up yet.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There’s a shitload of people playing now, a bunch of Japanese hopped on this week. If anyones playing, this software is really good for translating. You just highlight text in the chat box in game and a little icon appears, click it and popup appears that translates it for you. No need to go copy paste shit.

• 2Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
There’s a shitload of people playing now, a bunch of Japanese hopped on this week. If anyones playing, this software is really good for translating. You just highlight text in the chat box in game and a little icon appears, click it and popup appears that translates it for you. No need to go copy paste shit.

Interesting- seems like an handy tool.