Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
If anyone was thinking about picking it up, Nevergrind Online is now 50% off as part of the Steam Winter Sale. The game is still doing quite well! I just wrapped up itemization for all unique items and I'm moving to set items next! After that I can focus on the AA/talent system. I want to move quickly because I am really looking forward to coding the auction house, too.

On a personal note—the revenue just paid for a new 2022 BMW M3, my dream car! It's a 6-speed in frozen portimao blue with tartufo interior. Absolutely in love with this thing. Maybe I should do a few devblog vids from the M3? I'll think about it. I know Wintermule was looking for some updates.

View attachment 450525

View attachment 450527
Just threw a few copies at some bros/friends. Your patch schedule is nuts. Always seems to be updating.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks! My wife still needs a G Wagon, so I better stay focused!

Just let us know when you're ready to start working on EQ in a browser so all us bro's can invest early and buy our own BMW's

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Poxilian needs an invite.
It kind of died off. Me and one other were the only two playing for months. Moved all mine to “No Freeze Crew” which is a bunch of us beta testers and people that were really active for a while and cool. It was probably the most active English speaking guild.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It kind of died off. Me and one other were the only two playing for months. Moved all mine to “No Freeze Crew” which is a bunch of us beta testers and people that were really active for a while and cool. It was probably the most active English speaking guild.
Seems like game is dead. Like 6 people on right now.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like game is dead. Like 6 people on right now.
Yeah always depends on the time. Evenings in US are always low, mid day and later night it gets busier, but it’s nowhere near the population it was when a couple streamers had picked it up. Had 1k+ on for a little while. It’s pretty good when there’s at least 50+ on but not sure if it’s had that for a while, been slowly dwindling since it’s peak. Hopefully the full release exposure gets enough interested there’s a steady player base. Even if you have 1-2 friends to play with steadily it’s fun, low population or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Whoa I haven't been around in awhile, had no idea you finally released co-op Nevergrind! Awesome brother maelfyn! :)

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
The man who started it all!?

Elaborate!
Pharmakos started a thread about the original Nevergrind way back in 2014.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pharmakos started a thread about the original Nevergrind way back in 2014.

Bring back OG Rangers!

• 1Like