Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Great question. I suppose I should make it more obvious how to return to town.

Copy yeah I saw it after quest completion and then it appeared at the top of the mini map. Maybe something like "Quest Complete - Click here if you wish to return to town" Or, possibly put it at the top middle of the screen - I do not think a lot of folks will look for it on the mini map. Just a suggestion however. Maybe make it glow a bit to get some attention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Copy yeah I saw it after quest completion and then it appeared at the top of the mini map. Maybe something like "Quest Complete - Click here if you wish to return to town" Or, possibly put it at the top middle of the screen - I do not think a lot of folks will look for it on the mini map. Just a suggestion however. Maybe make it glow a bit to get some attention.
Oh, I forgot. You can click the Quest Complete button, too, right? Yeah I could just add some text or styling to make it more obvious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh, I forgot. You can click the Quest Complete button, too, right? Yeah I could just add some text or styling to make it more obvious.
A golden glow for any of the exit buttons, or like an older Nintendo game just have a bright Star twinkling next to it. Whatever doesnt annoy the shit out of you to not only make, but to also not annoy the fk out of the player when they want to explore the rest of the dungeon.

• 2Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
A golden glow for any of the exit buttons, or like an older Nintendo game just have a bright Star twinkling next to it. Whatever doesnt annoy the shit out of you to not only make, but to also not annoy the fk out of the player when they want to explore the rest of the dungeon.
Yeah, I have some ideas. I'm thinking like a rotating light behind the button.

Edit: Maybe a glowing border, too.

• 2Like

Avenger1138

Trakanon Raider
If you’re still giving out keys I would take 2. A friend and I are dying for co-op games like this type. Thank you!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
maelfyn maelfyn are you the sole developer? Did pretty good here although I am not sure if you want to launch with EQ sounds and the Dark Souls Victory Achieved/You Died icons - you may get a cease and desist lol although I am not sure of any legalities of that that says you can or can't. Pretty addicting little game :) I'll fund your KS.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'll be giving out keys until the kickstarter campaign. Beta access will be one of the rewards, so I'd have to cut it off at that point.
So 1st bug I've encountered. I tried buffing myself but said I couldn't because the target was dead. It went away after a few minutes seemingly randomly but occurred again not long after that but eventually fixed itself again.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
So 1st bug I've encountered. I tried buffing myself but said I couldn't because the target was dead. It went away after a few minutes seemingly randomly but occurred again not long after that but eventually fixed itself again.
Which buff?

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
maelfyn maelfyn are you the sole developer? Did pretty good here although I am not sure if you want to launch with EQ sounds and the Dark Souls Victory Achieved/You Died icons - you may get a cease and desist lol although I am not sure of any legalities of that that says you can or can't. Pretty addicting little game :) I'll fund your KS.
Sole developer, yes. EQ sfx I'm on the fence about. Long story. Dark souls victory screen isn't going anywhere. You can't copyright something like that. I thought it was a fun idea. Plus I might add a hardcore mode later.

• 1Truth!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Which buff?
The rogue buff whatever it's called. I was grouped with a cleric and they said they've had it happen to them as well so pretty sure it's not exclusive to the rogue buff.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
The rogue buff whatever it's called. I was grouped with a cleric and they said they've had it happen to them as well so pretty sure it's not exclusive to the rogue buff.
Oh, I think it's a bug with instant-cast buffs.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sole developer, yes. EQ sfx I'm on the fence about. Long story. Dark souls victory screen isn't going anywhere. You can't copyright something like that. I thought it was a fun idea. Plus I might add a hardcore mode later.

Yeah I liked the Dark Souls Graphics there as well. Just do not want to see you get into any trouble. :) Great job.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I liked the Dark Souls Graphics there as well. Just do not want to see you get into any trouble. :) Great job.
My bigger question mark is with the EQ sfx. I'm actually willing to pay for the sfx pack, but I don't think it's possible. I'm not concerned about a "YOU DIED" death screen. That's like saying you can copyright the concept of an RPG or an elf. How many copycats of match-three puzzle games are out there?

• 1Truth!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This looks great, would love to help test.

may I have a key please ?

• 2Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I would second an earlier suggestion that there be an audio cue if you're hit for over a certain percentage of your HP. Like the crunch noise in EQ or something similar. Not a huge deal, but would be nice

• 2Like