Neverwinter: PC

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
You can mail yourself stuff, it says how to in the mail, basically you mail @yourhandle, no char name, and it's shared mail any char on your account can hold. If you want to share AD, put an offer to buy zen with AD(look at the top menu for the AD/Zen shop), make it minimum value which is 50AD per zen with all you AD, then cancel. Now you can withdraw that AD with any character.

And Draegan you just use the normal one unless you have money then maybe you can buy one, not even sure I know the real healer is the one you need 360daily tokens to buy. I used the normal one, it dies quickly but it still heals you between fights and you can rez her for a quick heal cast before she dies again.
Brilliant. Thanks!

Caliane

You can mail yourself stuff, it says how to in the mail, basically you mail @yourhandle, no char name, and it's shared mail any char on your account can hold. If you want to share AD, put an offer to buy zen with AD(look at the top menu for the AD/Zen shop), make it minimum value which is 50AD per zen with all you AD, then cancel. Now you can withdraw that AD with any character.

And Draegan you just use the normal one unless you have money then maybe you can buy one, not even sure I know the real healer is the one you need 360daily tokens to buy. I used the normal one, it dies quickly but it still heals you between fights and you can rez her for a quick heal cast before she dies again.
to clarify a tiny bit. its not per account. its per server.
so it works for mailing or sending AD to another character on the same server, however, does not work for sending to one on a different server.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
to clarify a tiny bit. its not per account. its per server.
so it works for mailing or sending AD to another character on the same server, however, does not work for sending to one on a different server.
Oh right thought that would be obvious but yeah mailing at least is server based. I think AD might be account based? Not sure.

Also you can just make another account for more char slots.

Caliane

nah. AD is per server too.

I started on Mindflayer due to people here, but then swapped to dragon to play with friends. could not exchange anything between the two.
Yeah, not all that surprising. but did want to be clear on that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
nah. AD is per server too.

I started on Mindflayer due to people here, but then swapped to dragon to play with friends. could not exchange anything between the two.
Yeah, not all that surprising. but did want to be clear on that.
Supposedly they're gonna merge the servers though eventually.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So, it looks like the long dungeon queues could be the result of a bug. Haven't been able to find much info on this, but here's what I've been experiencing. Queue for dungeon (or pvp) get group, teleport to instance. Someone disconnects or drops group, so I leave party. Re-queue get a party, game doesn't tp me to dungeon, and won't let me leave party, unless I log out. Now, this has a cascading effect, because any group I join and can't get to or leave will be shorthanded, so they will leave party, re-queue and get stuck, etc etc.

I think it could be related to the cooldown on changing map instances, but that still doesn't explain why you can't leave party.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So, it looks like the long dungeon queues could be the result of a bug. Haven't been able to find much info on this, but here's what I've been experiencing. Queue for dungeon (or pvp) get group, teleport to instance. Someone disconnects or drops group, so I leave party. Re-queue get a party, game doesn't tp me to dungeon, and won't let me leave party, unless I log out. Now, this has a cascading effect, because any group I join and can't get to or leave will be shorthanded, so they will leave party, re-queue and get stuck, etc etc.

I think it could be related to the cooldown on changing map instances, but that still doesn't explain why you can't leave party.
Yeah I've had this bug, a decent fix is to move to the zone the dungeon is in, or maybe any zone I haven't tested, and then at the top of the screen you get a Rejoin the instance button, you press that and it sends you to the dungeon.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I've had this bug, a decent fix is to move to the zone the dungeon is in, or maybe any zone I haven't tested, and then at the top of the screen you get a Rejoin the instance button, you press that and it sends you to the dungeon.
Thanks, I'll do that. I wonder if there's something similar for pvp?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
At level 40ish I stacked like 800 life drain. As a GWF it's pretty decent. Healing like 20-40 a hit and I hit a lot of things.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Do you guys have a server/guild ? I am going to try this out... seems characters are not wiped now.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This shit worth it? What's it most similar to? DDO'ish? Quick idea of how gameplay is, twitchy, grindy, clicky?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Its worth the week it takes to hit 60 and deck out a char. Already 9k gear score and bored, but it was free and never spent a single cent so I can't complain. No end game though, and pvp is retarded. It's literally free, so can't see a reason not to fuck off in it for a bit.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The gameplay has zero depth. Combat is essentially the same at level 5 as it is at 50. You get 2 "at-will" powers, left click and right click, that you can use as much as you want, and 3 (wizards get 4) "encounter" powers with rather long CDs (10-20 seconds, usually, I think, I hardly pay attention). So combat basically consists of using your encounter powers then holding down the left or right mouse button until a CD is up on an encounter power. Also, many attacks have somewhat long animations and/or root you, and mobs tend to move around a lot, so if you're not careful, you can whiff an encounter power. Fun stuff.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Sex has zero depth. Sex is essentially the same at age 5 as it is at 50. You get 1 "penis", that you can use as much as you want, and 5 to ten fingers (wizards get as many as they wanted I guess? What with casting spells and all) "digit" powers with rather long usage (10-20 seconds, usually, I think, I hardly pay attention). So sex basically consists of using your digit powers then thrusting your penis up and down. Also, many thrusts have somewhat long drawn out theatrics, and woman tend to move around a lot, so if you're not careful, you can whiff a digit power and accidently poke the females anus. Fun stuff.

Some things are just fun, don't think about it so much. Just enjoy the ride.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Sex has zero depth. Sex is essentially the same at age 5 as it is at 50. You get 1 "penis", that you can use as much as you want, and 5 to ten fingers (wizards get as many as they wanted I guess? What with casting spells and all) "digit" powers with rather long usage (10-20 seconds, usually, I think, I hardly pay attention). So sex basically consists of using your digit powers then thrusting your penis up and down. Also, many thrusts have somewhat long drawn out theatrics, and woman tend to move around a lot, so if you're not careful, you can whiff a digit power and accidently poke the females anus. Fun stuff.

Some things are just fun, don't think about it so much. Just enjoy the ride.
What the fuck are you blathering about? Someone asked about the gameplay, I provided an answer. If you have a different opinion, then let's hear it.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Gentlemen.... anyone know the Neverwinter Connection to Amalur:Reckoning ? The combat is identical as is the text over heads... perhaps some of the assets of 38 were bought to build Neverwinter ?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone playing on Dragon?

This shit worth it?
The game is completely free unless you wanna buy vanity shit so you'll definitely get your money's worth.