Neverwinter: PC

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Why does this game have animations and graphics from 2004? It literally looks worse than WoW.
Yah They went Apeshit fanboy on me in game when said are they graphics from the runescape Alpha in 2004.

I was geting death threats in game not jokeing in tells lol.

But had heard graphics especially character models even on Ultra, Ultra new rig has 4 Evga FTW 2 gig cards massive overkill, and newest gaming laptop got few monthes back has dual 670 GTX MX cards in SLI.

So farr the Animations are horrid for combat appears to be no sound when hit or kill mobs swinging sword etc, character models look pre PS1 fucking console lol.

I have not tried to group yet, to see if it gets more fun.

kudos

<Banned>
Because graphics are what really matters in a fucking MMO. Did you expect it to look like Crysis 3 or something?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ctrl + P for skills?
Na I mean that I know, but if you go on the skill page, there's a button at the bottom for Paragon stuff, which is specialization as far as I can tell. There's currently only one paragon per class. However once on that screen I can't get the skills to show anymore, but earlier I managed to check the Stormcaller skills quickly while I was toying around with it. Or maybe it is in another menu, Ctrl+P is the thing when you lvl up and I didn't check that out again so I will once server is up.

What I wonder, in case someone has been further, is are there dungeons like DDO with traps and puzzles and shit? This was by far the best thing about DDO in my opinion, the fact doing dungeons was a mindless wow-like dungeon run where you just kill mobs after mobs then boss fight and get your chest. Instead there were plenty of "breaks" where you'd have to do puzzles or navigate into traps infested rooms so that was pretty fun. So far haven't seen anything like that but I only got to 4.5 on 2 chars so I don't know.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yah They went Apeshit fanboy on me in game when said are they graphics from the runescape Alpha in 2004.

I was geting death threats in game not jokeing in tells lol.

But had heard graphics especially character models even on Ultra, Ultra new rig has 4 Evga FTW 2 gig cards massive overkill, and newest gaming laptop got few monthes back has dual 670 GTX MX cards in SLI.

So farr the Animations are horrid for combat appears to be no sound when hit or kill mobs swinging sword etc, character models look pre PS1 fucking console lol.

I have not tried to group yet, to see if it gets more fun.
^hyperbole.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What I wonder, in case someone has been further, is are there dungeons like DDO with traps and puzzles and shit?
There are traps, been playing a solo Cleric though so no idea about disarming. Game doesn't feel as smooth as DDO but you also can't make your own content in DDO either. Maybe it's a good trade off, not sure.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I messed with it for about 30 mins. Too soon to really say either way. It didn't exactly grab me but I'm trying to stay open minded. Right now it's hardcore rail and the control Wizard feels kind of spammy yet restrictive movement wise? I only got the first 3 abilities so I'm thinking combat should improve. The graphics really don't bother me tbh. I was more bothered by the golden trail that leads me around...

Tonic_sl

shitlord
I messed with it for about 30 mins. Too soon to really say either way. It didn't exactly grab me but I'm trying to stay open minded. Right now it's hardcore rail and the control Wizard feels kind of spammy yet restrictive movement wise? I only got the first 3 abilities so I'm thinking combat should improve. The graphics really don't bother me tbh. I was more bothered by the golden trail that leads me around...
You can turn the trail off in the options.

kudos

<Banned>
I fucking love the skill the rogue gets at level 3. He vanishes and comes down onto the fucking mobs head with a dagger.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I fucking love the skill the rogue gets at level 3. He vanishes and comes down onto the fucking mobs head with a dagger.
I gotta roll one. Sounds awesome.

Thanks for the Z info guys. I had to run out anyway but hopefully server up later by the time I can play.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
First thing i thought after logging in was "if wow would release in 2013 it would look like this". and i mean this in a good way. i like the graphics, exept the water which is really ugly.

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone know if the current class names are just placeholders or if they are actually going to use them at release? Call me conservative, but I would have preferred something a little less generic.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Try the "BAR FIGHT!" mission in the foundry. Loot + xp + over quick enough. I enjoyed it.

kudos

<Banned>
I'm beginning to think this game has no main world. It seems it's all quest > instance > quest > instance. Maybe it's just because I'm low level but do I ever get into the "world"?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm beginning to think this game has no main world. It seems it's all quest > instance > quest > instance. Maybe it's just because I'm low level but do I ever get into the "world"?
Ha...That's what I came here to post about. Plus to add it's all solo... I'm level 6 at this point and I'm sure it branches off. But TBH it's not my style of game play. I'd rather just be in a huge open world.

kudos

<Banned>
Ha...That's what I came here to post about. Plus to add it's all solo... I'm level 6 at this point and I'm sure it branches off. But TBH it's not my style of game play. I'd rather just be in a huge open world.
Well I'm level 9 almost 10 and I see no change yet.