Neverwinter: PC

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They should just remake Everquest, it was the bestest game ever!

Ik zou blij zijn
tongue.png
Haha, voor mekaar.

So that's gone.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I snatched 3 keys for bros.

PM me

1. Gone
2. Gone
3. Gone

edit

Out of keys now guys sorry.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Worked for me! Thanks!

I will be playing the shit out of this game when I'm able to actually play.
Its 4th edition rules which suck compared to 3rd, alot player that did the betas said they liked it, but character models stuff sucked.

So I be in same boat, playing the shit out of it, if its good, and if can get past the Horrid graphics of characters stuff.

I have always loved dnd since the old pen paper days, TSR Gary Gygax days.

Faltigoth

My hope is that this is what DDO should have been. My fear is that it is a poorly done Diablo 3. I guess I will see for myself tomorrow.

As an aside, I will never truly understand why DDO chose Eberron. What a terrible setting. If I recall, that was the beginning of what, 3.5 when that came out? Weren't they trying to revive Greyhawk at that point? Greyhawk would have been badass.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
DDO is one of the few good MMOs out right now, I doubt this will be as good, no matter how much I might hope. I loved PWs in NWN1, if this can capture that kind of feeling then I'm in.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
On that Chinese site, in the video & images, the second video straight up names Valindra as a villain to Neverwinter. From Salvatore's Neverwinter Saga. Fairly recent material and must take place after book 3 of the Neverwinter Saga (at least).

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Finally trudged my way through all the destructoid stuff on my shitty phone and the invites are gone. Bollux. Anyone happen to score an extra one? Will trade...nothing really. =\

Treesong

My hope is that this is what DDO should have been. My fear is that it is a poorly done Diablo 3. I guess I will see for myself tomorrow.

As an aside, I will never truly understand why DDO chose Eberron. What a terrible setting. If I recall, that was the beginning of what, 3.5 when that came out? Weren't they trying to revive Greyhawk at that point? Greyhawk would have been badass.
I have played DDO a lot, and that game feels more true to dice D&D to me, exept that the Eberron setting did nothing for me. I like the Neverwinter setting better, and also the fact that it feels much more like an open world MMO, even with all the quests being instanced.

I am afraid many D&D fans will be disappointed by Neverwinter, it does feel like a modern iteration of WoW in a Neverwinter setting, with some D&D mechanics under the shiny hood. But the Foundry, with the player-made content, is the big feature imo. But I think some people will also think this to be a disconnected mess of low quality content, where you have to cherrypick the good stuff.
And would have much rather seen a deep and consistent iteration of D&D with a fully open world (and maybe some instancing).

The open world PvE content will probably not be enough (or too much like the modern McMMO's) for most, so you will end up hopping from quest to quest anyway, with Neverwinter being just a nice hub.

I would keep ones expectations low, this take on the D&D franchise has its own merits imo, but do not expect to be playing a Baldurs Gate MMO.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
perfectworld has the worst account creation system I have come across. finally find a name I could register then buy the guardian pack. shit doesn't work at all. should have canceled the order the second it went to paypal for the charge. pathetic.

Draynar_sl

shitlord
perfectworld has the worst account creation system I have come across. finally find a name I could register then buy the guardian pack. shit doesn't work at all. should have canceled the order the second it went to paypal for the charge. pathetic.
I think Turbine beats anyone in terrible account stuff.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
In game now folks there forums are down or geting hammered.

Some questions.

What is command to see fps?
How can we remap our game controls for movement did not see it in options.

ty