Neverwinter: PC

headspace

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised as well. I am mildly irritated I cant play at the moment, so that tells you something. The quality is pretty good for free 2 play. The few PVP skirmishes I did were a lot more fun than I would have expected, and the exp was good enough to make it viable for grinding levels. The game is definitely on rails, but I enjoy that anymore. It's low stress and relaxing to progress through the content mindlessly. That being said, there certainly seems to be a lot of content for release. It's also pretty awesome that I can pseudo play from work with the gateway.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Xzi and I are playing on Mindflayer, played for 4ish hours last night. Playing a tank/healer combo as we wanted to avoid the Trickster cheese. Its okay so far, nothing spectacular.

The most fun we had was doing Foundry player made quests. There were some really good ones and even the bad ones were hilarious because they were bad.

Not much in the way of bugs or anything. Other than the shitty queue we had a pretty good time.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm playing on Mindflayer. Heard Greatweapon Fighter was gimp as hell, so I rolled one.

Gotta have something to blame for lack of skilz, yo~

The limitations of the foundry are a bummer. I'm disappointed with the resource restrictions (big maps are hard to do well) and lack of custom encounter behavior. You can still do some cool stuff though.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The limitations of the foundry are a bummer. I'm disappointed with the resource restrictions (big maps are hard to do well) and lack of custom encounter behavior. You can still do some cool stuff though.
You can do chain missions to make up for big maps at least.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I'm playing on Mindflayer. Heard Greatweapon Fighter was gimp as hell, so I rolled one.
Haven't played one, but from what I've read GWF is gimp until the 30's and then becomes arguably the highest DPS class in the game by mid 30's.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So are the majority of people you guys are seeing Tricksters? I really enjoyed mine in beta but hate being the over saturated classes.

Maybe i'll go CW or something, meh.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I played a rogue in beta and rolled another now because it was so much fun. From what I've seen, there are lots of people playing every class. I saw a lot more GWF's than anything else yesterday. Wizards were the most uncommon class I saw.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Since your character is actually[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */you can have any name you want without worries about it being taken. Naturally this had led to 1000 Drizzts

It is possible that GWF is a late bloomer. I'm only 42 but I'll try and pay attention today if I see one.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Guess i'll give CW a try but the thought of attempting CC with spamfest pugs seems about as enticing as chewing on tinfoil. Not like CC seems particularly necessary in the dungeons I played so who knows.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Xzi and I are playing on Mindflayer, played for 4ish hours last night. Playing a tank/healer combo as we wanted to avoid the Trickster cheese. Its okay so far, nothing spectacular.

The most fun we had was doing Foundry player made quests. There were some really good ones and even the bad ones were hilarious because they were bad.

Not much in the way of bugs or anything. Other than the shitty queue we had a pretty good time.
There's nothing cheezy about the Trickster Rogue, it's just the only Striker (pure dps) class available right now. They recently overnerfed the GWF, which is more of a defender class anyway. Problem is, in a mostly solo-centric game, the DPS disparity shouldn't be as great as it is right now. The non Striker classes need to have their dps boosted a bit. The dps companions could use a little love too. Hopefully they'll be adding the Ranger class soon.

xzi

Mouthbreather
All the foundry dungeons I've tried so far have been absolutely terrible because, you know, they're designed by random people who have never been so much as distantly related to a professional content designer. Every foundry dungeon so far has been your typical amateur experiment slapped together in a few hours. One of them was literally just two long tunnels with fire elementals and then a bigger fire elemental in the end. It's not going to revolutionize anything, it's just a gimmick that they hope will let them get away with designing almost no content.
God forbid people actually released stuff this early. There is no possible way any content can get any better,ever.

I'm not too bothered with the limitations other than the NPC limit being at 50. I don't think I'm going to be able to use an extra large map with only 50 npc's but.. who knows. 1500 objects, however is pretty cool. I haven't figured out a way to make custom mobs yet but I believe there is a way? Like.. ones that you fight not just another NPC. It's pretty damn neat so far though, I'm building a town currently out in the middle of a field.