New Amazon/Daybreak MMO

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably redirecting their team from the LOTR MMO they were supposed to build before they had the issue with Tencent to this new MMO

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
its-still.gif
Where can I watch this GIF? lol

[edit] Found it, lmao

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's Smed. It will be some science fiction / base building / semi-destructible / pseudo-sandbox / action-combat shooter mmo with a ton of bugs and day 1 issues.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It's Smed. It will be some science fiction / base building / semi-destructible / pseudo-sandbox / action-combat shooter mmo with a ton of bugs and day 1 issues.
Don't forget with all the fun of AMAZON'S complete inability to have functioning servers without constant disconnects!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They ever even say wtf he was doing there?

All I remember is whenever they'd announce a game his name would be brought up and then we'd be told he wasn't involved in it

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

This sort of concerns me regarding New World. It does feel like they’re trying to fix the game, but I suspect their budget was axed hard.

Only thing keeping me playing the game is the people I play the game with.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Smed from what I know of him. Didn’t always agree with decisions he made back in the day but I definitely know he was a loyal friend to Brad which says something about his character. Amazon chasing lighting in a bottle with games but not sure they have the higher ups that really understand games or are patient enough to let the people in the trenches go. We will see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users