New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

spronk

FPS noob
crazy cast but also didn't laugh once. is it really meta-commentary if you are making fun of zoomers vs boomers but can't actually be funny about it?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
imdb says it had a festival release may 2022 and that is about it. as a sucker for almost all scifi looking forward to it.

A mysterious black sphere is discovered in the orbit of Mars. The Achilles is sent to investigate. After the bedraggled six-person crew wake from eight months hibernation, the Sphere is transmitting a single word in every Earth language ever known - Deus

warning looks to be filled with spoilers

Chuckled about Claudia Black playing Karla Grey. Wondered what she was up to recently, we were talking about doing a Farscape rewatch.

Do I have to watch that trailer to figure out when it is released and where to stream? IMDB kind of strikes out... oh turned off AdBlock and now see it was May 22, 2022 UK. Huh if I can filter out all the Deux Ex Machina search results maybe I can stream.

spronk

FPS noob
Chuckled about Claudia Black playing Karla Grey. Wondered what she was up to recently, we were talking about doing a Farscape rewatch.

Do I have to watch that trailer to figure out when it is released and where to stream? IMDB kind of strikes out... oh turned off AdBlock and now see it was May 22, 2022 UK. Huh if I can filter out all the Deux Ex Machina search results maybe I can stream.

oh shit Officer Aeryn Sun is in it?

looks like it'll hit some sort of VOD on Sep 13th and torrents around that time too so that'll be the time to checkout. I'll definitely download and let you know how bad it is, i'll watch anything with the Farscape crew. Saw Chiana recently at a bar where she just sang with her brother and friends for fans.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1661987621663.png

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
from the director of Ad Astra comes a movie about how whitey was also racist in the 80s

i was hoping it was a sequel to Bruce Willis' Armageddon :(

spronk

FPS noob
out this weekend, another horror movie kinda looks like don't breathe but with a skarsgaard brother. I imagine this will hit VOD pretty soon too

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
out this weekend, another horror movie kinda looks like don't breathe but with a skarsgaard brother. I imagine this will hit VOD pretty soon too

This movie was fuckin wild. if youre at all interested, go in as blind as possible.

• 2Like

Goatface

imdb says it had a festival release may 2022 and that is about it. as a sucker for almost all scifi looking forward to it.

A mysterious black sphere is discovered in the orbit of Mars. The Achilles is sent to investigate. After the bedraggled six-person crew wake from eight months hibernation, the Sphere is transmitting a single word in every Earth language ever known - Deus

out now, at least on the high seas

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

garbage, it's like prometheus w/o acting ability, only positive thing is the actress has an amazing rack, especially for being 50

Goatface

there are 2 wizard of oz remakes in the works right now
1663885506765.png
1663885613681.png

going to be a good old fashion woke off

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wizard of Oz is one of those rare almost perfect movies. No remake is going to do it justice.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hey old man, is this related?
lol. old man? you remember the same bad local commercials from the 80s as i do. my friend was the music manager at the willowbrook mall Wiz during the 90s. he hooked me up with a lot of metal CDs.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the black version is actually fucking hilarious. takes place in Manhattan in the 70s using the shitty environment.
the witches throne was actually a giant toilet.
The Wiz was good. it was all black, but they were some talented fuckers and it wasnt woke. it was just black. This here is the problem. I have zero issue with movies/tv focused on black audiences. Shit like Shaft (original) was targeted to blacks but it was written and about inner city black life as they saw it. Today's woke shit is just propaganda trash.

• 2Like