New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not an SJW like Brie, but just as much if not more of an egotistical cunt.

Was always super disrespectful to her opponents for no reason which is why everyone was so happy when her career went to shit.

It was also never a secret
got it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

sadge

BWO5qFyCYAAG2xw.jpg
I like just about everything Jake Gyllenhaal is in, but fuck that I really don't want this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure Luck had its own thread? also dont think it falls into this category

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty sure Luck had its own thread? also dont think it falls into this category
yeah, this thread is for movies that are hopped up shit that nobody cares about. i think Luck is on a bit higher scale. the premise seems interesting, the trailer looks kinda dumb though. maybe this isnt a full Lasseter film. he has one that seems more befitting to his style coming out later. something called Spellbound. which kinda sounds like a new version of Frozen.

Premise​

The story is set in a world of magic where a young girl must break the spell that has split her kingdom in two

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
lol, whats the ronda rousey hate about? she's an attractive woman. is she a secret bitch or something?
I hate Ronda Rousey with the fury of a thousand suns. It is hard for me to decide whether she's worse or Brie is.

If you want the full experience, find the season of The Ultimate Fighter where she coaches versus Meisha Tate. I was ambivalent towards Rousey until that season, and now I'd gladly erase her from existence if presented with the opportunity to do so without repercussion.

Since you likely won't go watch that, she was a massive cunt, her trainer (maybe husband? can't remember) was possibly an even bigger cunt, she acted like she was the second coming of MMA Jesus despite having only one solid move (arm bar), she was a huge hypocrite about how to treat people, and when someone finally breaks through her cunt barrier and makes her feel bad, she's the WORST fat blotchy-faced crier I have ever seen. If you ever thought she was attractive (I never did even before this, but she wasn't hideous), seeing her sobbing will cure you of that immediately.

Honestly I'm not doing it justice, you'd have to watch the season to see her progression into cuntiness.

I have heard, in the years following the show, that she came out and said that she would never wrestle/fight a man because she'd get destroyed. I honestly thought she had said the opposite of that before, maybe even on the show, but I see that statement (the losing one) attributed to her all the time, so maybe it is actually true. If it is, then I guess she'd rank slightly below Brie on the Cunt-o-meter, as Brie would never admit a man could beat her at anything.

tl;dr she's a massive cunt

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hate Ronda Rousey with the fury of a thousand suns. It is hard for me to decide whether she's worse or Brie is.

If you want the full experience, find the season of The Ultimate Fighter where she coaches versus Meisha Tate. I was ambivalent towards Rousey until that season, and now I'd gladly erase her from existence if presented with the opportunity to do so without repercussion.

Since you likely won't go watch that, she was a massive cunt, her trainer (maybe husband? can't remember) was possibly an even bigger cunt, she acted like she was the second coming of MMA Jesus despite having only one solid move (arm bar), she was a huge hypocrite about how to treat people, and when someone finally breaks through her cunt barrier and makes her feel bad, she's the WORST fat blotchy-faced crier I have ever seen. If you ever thought she was attractive (I never did even before this, but she wasn't hideous), seeing her sobbing will cure you of that immediately.

Honestly I'm not doing it justice, you'd have to watch the season to see her progression into cuntiness.

I have heard, in the years following the show, that she came out and said that she would never wrestle/fight a man because she'd get destroyed. I honestly thought she had said the opposite of that before, maybe even on the show, but I see that statement (the losing one) attributed to her all the time, so maybe it is actually true. If it is, then I guess she'd rank slightly below Brie on the Cunt-o-meter, as Brie would never admit a man could beat her at anything.

i dunno, i'm weird, she's an athletic woman so she has a nice toned body. her boobies are ok, but she has a nice ass. sounds like she brags and cant back her shit up. sucks to be her in that sport.
Ronda-Rousey-swimsuit.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I honestly thought she had said the opposite of that before, maybe even on the show, but I see that statement (the losing one) attributed to her all the time, so maybe it is actually true. If it is, then I guess she'd rank slightly below Brie on the Cunt-o-meter, as Brie would never admit a man could beat her at anything.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

joe wasn't helping either
“There’s a lot of guys her size she could beat,” said Rogan. “I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That’s not a joke.”

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Rustled

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
joe wasn't helping either
“There’s a lot of guys her size she could beat,” said Rogan. “I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That’s not a joke.”
Joe was just trying to get Ziggy to fight Maui, for his own entertainment.

Goatface

Six high school students are forced to show up on a Saturday to retake an exam in this modern re-imagining of The Breakfast Club.
aka we couldn't get the rights to remake breakfast club but going to do it anyway

• 2Barf
  • 1Direct to DVD
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
It's just seems obvious that sometimes actors and actresses take roles based on who they want to sleep with.
To be fair... I'd work for a fucking soap opera if it meant I could fuck Jennifer Connelly.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

imdb says it had a festival release may 2022 and that is about it. as a sucker for almost all scifi looking forward to it.

A mysterious black sphere is discovered in the orbit of Mars. The Achilles is sent to investigate. After the bedraggled six-person crew wake from eight months hibernation, the Sphere is transmitting a single word in every Earth language ever known - Deus

warning looks to be filled with spoilers

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
imdb says it had a festival release may 2022 and that is about it. as a sucker for almost all scifi looking forward to it.

A mysterious black sphere is discovered in the orbit of Mars. The Achilles is sent to investigate. After the bedraggled six-person crew wake from eight months hibernation, the Sphere is transmitting a single word in every Earth language ever known - Deus

warning looks to be filled with spoilers
A little like Rendezvous with Rama?