New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Took the kid to see this last week. Wasn’t great, wasn’t terrible. Had no idea what it really was going into it. Was surprised to see it’s a remake of blazing saddles lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

sadge

BWO5qFyCYAAG2xw.jpg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Blazing Saddles.
Did you not read my post four above yours? They remade it and released it a couple weeks ago. It’s a kids movie now with dogs and cats instead of blacks and whites. It was nearly scene for scene remake though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
My comment actually had nothing to do with the fact it was her playing the role.
I'm just tired of all this gender and race swapping. Motherfuckers act like, "I don't
see why it's a big deal." But if that were true, you'd stick to the source material which
means you DO see it as a big deal. Also, tired of this, "Women can do it better just
because they're women" bullshit. That's just not reality, which is why the new Charlie's
Angels failed, the female Ghostbusters failed, etc. /EndRant

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My comment actually had nothing to do with the fact it was her playing the role.
I'm just tired of all this gender and race swapping. Motherfuckers act like, "I don't
see why it's a big deal." But if that were true, you'd stick to the source material which
means you DO see it as a big deal. Also, tired of this, "Women can do it better just
because they're women" bullshit. That's just not reality, which is why the new Charlie's
Angels failed, the female Ghostbusters failed, etc. /EndRant
sorry, i thought you were mad about that chick specifically. i dunno much about her, i thought you meant she was a megabitch like brie larsen.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol, whats the ronda rousey hate about? she's an attractive woman. is she a secret bitch or something?

Not an SJW like Brie, but just as much if not more of an egotistical cunt.

Was always super disrespectful to her opponents for no reason which is why everyone was so happy when her career went to shit.

It was also never a secret