New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you're in favor of all the woke dogshit being shoveled out the last couple of years?

Bold stance
nothing woke about the basic story of good winning over evil. boy meets girl. boy gets girl in the end. same formula going on forever and ever. even woke shit is essentially the same story, but because its woke shit they fuck it all up by implementing subversive twists.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
nothing woke about the basic story of good winning over evil. boy meets girl. boy gets girl in the end. same formula going on forever and ever. even woke shit is essentially the same story, but because its woke shit they fuck it all up by implementing subversive twists.

But your claim that they know what's best is contradicted by the ways the studios constantly sabotage their own movies. Even before "woke" you'd always hear stories of studio interference shitting up good movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But your claim that they know what's best is contradicted by the ways the studios constantly sabotage their own movies. Even before "woke" you'd always hear stories of studio interference shitting up good movies.
they stopped being interested in profits years ago. profits are just a happy accident to their agenda.

Goatface

1665687265133.png

Instead, said the actress, “She’s dreaming about becoming the leader she knows she can be. The leader that her late father told her that she could be if she was fearless, brave, and true.”

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Watched this over the weekend and found it pretty enjoyable. The main characters are dumb as fuck but it had some good edge of your seat moments. Would give it a 7/10.

spronk

FPS noob
opening this weekend against Black Adam, a movie designed by AI to appeal to married white women

Oldbased

> Than U
DASHCAM on Hulu although I haven't laughed so much in awhile.
You almost have to watch it twice. Once for the movie and a 2nd time just to read the fucking chat haha.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ive really never been attracted to Julia Roberts, is she still cute?
I never thought she was a hot or anything. She wouldn't be on a "would bang" list. She's a good actress though. Susan Sarandon is another actress in the same category.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I never thought she was a hot or anything. She wouldn't be on a "would bang" list. She's a good actress though. Susan Sarandon is another actress in the same category.
Susan Sarandon, i dunno. something about her in her heyday, she had a cute thing going on. id rate her higher than Julia Roberts.
-edit.
nevermind. i was thinking of the redhead from Clue.
iu

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Susan Sarandon, i dunno. something about her in her heyday, she had a cute thing going on. id rate her higher than Julia Roberts.
-edit.
nevermind. i was thinking of the redhead from Clue.
iu
Susan Sarandon looked her best in Rocky Horror.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Watched this over the weekend on Hulu. It was excellent. Very well acted. Highly recommend 8/10.
This looked promising and then this titillating reveal showed up:

1666621570698.png

Why in the ever-living fuck would you use a quote from washed up sea cow Lena Dunham to promote your movie in a trailer???????? It's like putting a piece of tofu in the middle of a plate of steak.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Matriarch on Hulu. Kate Dickie (milk giving milf in GoT) is in it and I love all her stuff. Was good with a SLIGHLY weaker ending.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i like car movies
the story of Lambourghini is pretty interesting. the movie i have no idea. Enzo Ferarri once said that Lambourghini make the best tractors in the world, but are shitty making cars. so Lambo heard this and switched most of his operations to sports cars and challened ferrarri in a bunch of races. i wont give out spoilers, but if done right that movie could be highly entertaining.

spronk

FPS noob
looks awesome, my man JerryB doing Arnold shit along with Luke Cage

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Clerks 3.

Kevin smith does a homage to himself and the movie that made his career. I guess he ran out of money to buy weed or something.