New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I paid full price for the metal tin blue ray release of Band of Brothers and have no regerts.

Reminds me, I need to watch that again.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I watch Band of Brothers at least once a year. Fucking awesome.
Shit like this is what makes Hollywood today so depressing. They CAN make the most entertaining movies/tv if they want to. They are just CHOOSING not to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cant believe anyone buys physical media anymore, let alone some silly "steel book."
Since companies are revoking purchased digital media if it's something you want to keep you better be buying physical.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I have a media server for just that reason. I grew up recording songs off the radio onto my own cassettes, or making backups of the cassettes/CDs that I bought and using those to listen to while protecting the originals. Today, I do that same shit. I have my stuff stored on my media server so I can watch my favorite movies and TV shows regardless of who Disney, or Paramount, or Netflix, or whomever sells their soul to.

spronk

FPS noob
looks cool, Theaters March 10 + Dafoe

INSIDE tells the story of Nemo, an art thief trapped in a New York penthouse after his heist doesn’t go as planned. Locked inside with nothing but priceless works of art, he must use all his cunning and invention to survive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Hot Damn! Loved the first one.

beetlejews.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, misread another. Really need to get my eyes checked.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I happened to watch this tonight with my kids (who both loved it). I wasn't terribly impressed, but I'm glad they enjoyed it together. Owen Wilson plays the lead, but he's barely in the movie at all. It's a kid story, not unlike Spy Kids. And Pena plays the villain. What can I say. It was a movie.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
looks cool, Theaters March 10 + Dafoe

INSIDE tells the story of Nemo, an art thief trapped in a New York penthouse after his heist doesn’t go as planned. Locked inside with nothing but priceless works of art, he must use all his cunning and invention to survive.

love these kind of movies