New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
Own the Woman King Nov 22nd, just like your great great great grandad did

4CBDC693-F47D-4AA9-8937-345D30373F00.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 9 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Clerks 3.

Kevin smith does a homage to himself and the movie that made his career. I guess he ran out of money to buy weed or something.
that movie does have its own thread and it barely deserved it. i think it made 3 million dollars on a 7 million dollar budget. maybe we can be rid of Kevin Smith forever now. this way he can go back to his comic book store in Red Bank and when i go see Danzig at the Count Basie theater again, i can look in the window and laugh at him like i did the last time.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
that movie does have its own thread and it barely deserved it. i think it made 3 million dollars on a 7 million dollar budget. maybe we can be rid of Kevin Smith forever now. this way he can go back to his comic book store in Red Bank and when i go see Danzig at the Count Basie theater again, i can look in the window and laugh at him like i did the last time.
oh damn it does, my bad.

I just assumed for how shit of a film it was that it wouldn't have its own thread.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Hocus Pocus 2

I figured it would be bad, but not lets turn the children killing witches into sympathetic characters bad. Just wow, modern feminism just shat all up on this thing.

There is also essentially an abortion joke in a kids movie

Fuck you/10

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
4K rips of this movie are out, will probably watch this weekend i like mystery movies and cast is great. the kind of movie that won't be in theaters at all anymore (it bombed)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
4K rips of this movie are out, will probably watch this weekend i like mystery movies and cast is great. the kind of movie that won't be in theaters at all anymore (it bombed)

Watched this today and really enjoyed it. Well acted and well made fun movie. Definitely felt like it was a Wes Anderson knockoff. Give it a 7/10.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Had a free night and used A List to go see The Banshees of Inisherin last night.

if you liked In Bruges or Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, I would recommend this to you. It is a bit slower than those movies, but Ferrell and Gleeson are great in it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Id buy a blue ray of that movie to add to my collection for my cabin up in N Michigan. Where we dont have cable TV and only channels that come in are gay as fuck. Whenever im at wallmart I check the bargain bins for movies to get for up there. Last time I got the box set of Die Hard for like $20.

• 1Solidarity

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I forget if it was a hurricane or whatever, but we lost internet for a few days and being able to break into the actual physical media to watch movies was nice. (use internet even for TV, think SLING.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fully legal option:
Both Netflix and Prime allow you to download movies to your computer/device and play them w/o an internet connection, through their app. In the event that you know you are going to be w/o internet.​

Less than legal but not ar pirate:
Buy the movies to your Amazon account, then use a program to rip them as they play. It's slow, but legally it's the same as buying a Blu-ray/DVD and ripping it to your computer.​

Sail the High Seas:
The Pirate Way​
You can set up a compact media server using a Raspberry Pi or mini computer and store as much as you want on an external HD/SSD. It is super portable as well. I have use plex, while offline, for hours and hours of streaming off my computer.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Watched this today and really enjoyed it. Well acted and well made fun movie. Definitely felt like it was a Wes Anderson knockoff. Give it a 7/10.
I made it a bit past 30 minutes before I gave up. This was super fucking boring. I could tell it was trying to be clever with the meta commentary of what makes a good murder mystery, but it was trying way too hard and the pacing was atrociously slow.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Id buy a blue ray of that movie to add to my collection for my cabin up in N Michigan. Where we dont have cable TV and only channels that come in are gay as fuck. Whenever im at wallmart I check the bargain bins for movies to get for up there. Last time I got the box set of Die Hard for like $20.
I don't pay for internet at my cabin and barely get time to go up so its nice having a vhs/dvd. Also I have my walls covered in records and I have never used record player. People have their hobby, i miss not having all my marvel legends especially my deadpool that I got in 2004 or 2005.

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Own the Woman King Nov 22nd, just like your great great great grandad did

4CBDC693-F47D-4AA9-8937-345D30373F00.jpg
By far the most deceiving movie of the year. They make a woke "strong black women" of the Dahomey tribe, with an anti-slavery "Woman King". Who was a leader of one of the leading violent slave trader tribes of the time. That were then promptly wiped out by the French faster than the movie's run time.

Fucker

Log Wizard
RIPD2 because the first one was a big hit. Turned it off not far in.

• 1Like