New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

spronk

FPS noob
charlie days upcoming movie, has Ray Liotta (RIP) but looks like another hollywood-about-hollywood movie

spronk

FPS noob
looks neat its by the guy who did trollhunter which is on netflix and pretty good

its a chapter in bram stokers dracula about the ship that carries him over

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob

from the guy who did hereditary and midsommar but supposed to be more like mother!, tree of life, etc. movies i hate so probably never gonna see it but i always find it funny when a movie triggers people super hard

i walked out of mother! after around 10 mins and just went and saw something else

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

really like the original and was little surprised to see a remake, but apparently it is very bad

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Not really a remake so much as an asian version, just like we make western versions of foreign films. The original holds up fine, so a remake would be a waste of time (not that that ever stops them).

• 1Like

Goatface

i normally give all new scifi a chance, so will probably watch this, but that is some home pc levels of cgi

• 1WTF

spronk

FPS noob
Sisu for the men
this trash for the retards i guess?

opening same weekend (tonight)

• 1Barf

Goatface

not huge fan of colorizing, but looks pretty good

1682793081899.png

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Edgar Wright is remaking the Running Man. It takes place in 2025. I dunno if that movie can be remade. The book is not a comedy at all. The Arnold version is a hilarious string of one liners. A true adaptation would be amazing, but also so close to what's happening today that it would play like a documentary.

• 1Like
  • 1Direct to DVD

spronk

FPS noob

hey its who guy

but seriously why is this a movie lol i love forza horizon but this is so dumb

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Edgar Wright is remaking the Running Man. It takes place in 2025. I dunno if that movie can be remade. The book is not a comedy at all. The Arnold version is a hilarious string of one liners. A true adaptation would be amazing, but also so close to what's happening today that it would play like a documentary.
The biggest supporters of dystopia making a dystopian movie?

Goatface

hey its who guy

but seriously why is this a movie lol i love forza horizon but this is so dumb
think the guy was the most successful winner from the GT Academy. it is pretty crazy that some to get a seat from playing a game. most of those guys have been racing from like age 5.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1683393438872.png

Why does Pete Davidson look black in these ads? I assume this movie doesn't have him playing a black dude. I'm mostly just confused.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I'm sure they'll twist it around to make it all about "the far right" or whatever, even though the whole setup of the story is almost identical to what happened to Kyle Rittenhouse...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
bTmHullaFtZIKCk9eo6Sgf7nmRV.jpg

Title: R.A.D.A.R.: The Adventures of the Bionic Dog

Genre: Family, Science Fiction, Comedy, Adventure

Director: Scott Vandiver

Cast: Dean Cain, Ezra James Lerario, Caroline Elle Abrams, Paul Wilson, Victoria White, Andrew Key, Ricky Wayne

Release: 2023-06-27

Plot: Gabe and Kylie hunt for lost pirate treasure, hoping to bring tourists to their sleepy Florida town — and save Gabe’s mom’s diner. When they find a precious sapphire, they’re helped by R.A.D.A.R., a clever dog who’s actually a robot! But the mad scientist who invented the treasure-hunting dog wants to steal him back — along with the town’s famous sapphire! Can Gabe and Kylie protect the dog, guard the jewel, and save the town?

Goatface

1683429822848.png

Conann 2023 1h 45m
Conan's life at different stages is shown with a different aesthetic and rhythm from the Sumerian era to the near future.

guess this is some french art house film, but conan as a chick at ages 15, 25, 35, 45, and 55. and just that extra diversity at 35, chick is black

• 1WTF
  • 1Direct to DVD

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Saw this the other day
IMG_4447.jpeg

good film, it runs about two hours but the pacing is such where it doesn’t drag on.

really good if you want to know more about George Foreman

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users