New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Titanic is something that anyone can something to like or enjoy. There's the romance stuff for the chicks, but you can enjoy it just for the technical side alone. The level of detail in the reconstruction of the ship and its accuracy. The use of ( 90's leading edge ) special effects to recreate the ship / events etc.

Something for everyone.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titanic is something that anyone can something to like or enjoy. There's the romance stuff for the chicks, but you can enjoy it just for the technical side alone. The level of detail in the reconstruction of the ship and its accuracy. The use of ( 90's leading edge ) special effects to recreate the ship / events etc.

Something for everyone.
How could you forget the music...some people care.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I have never seen it. I was 15 when it came out and hated all the hype, so I refused to see it.

I am not autistic
I've actually never seen it in its entirety either, just bits and pieces over the years and the entire third act. It's a pretty solid movie and at some point I'd definitely like to watch it in its entirety.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've actually never seen it in its entirety either, just bits and pieces over the years and the entire third act. It's a pretty solid movie and at some point I'd definitely like to watch it in its entirety.

So you've seen some of it. Don't hitch yourself to my life raft please. Only room for non watchers

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I saw Titanic in the Theatre and I remember being annoyed it was a romance film with an ugly girl that got naked. The part I liked the most was the was the special effects for the sinking of the ship. I think I might have watched it on video one time since to get laid.

Off topic, but relevant to big ships. I think I was in 1st grade when we took a field trip to the Queen Mary. I remember really liking it until we got in to this submerged room they built off the back the ship that gave you a view of the rudder. I vividly remember feeling very very scared, small and insignificant, I didn't piss myself or anything, but I wanted the fuck out of that room. It must have been the combination of the dark water, the size of the rudder and the fact that we were underwater.

Here is a pic of that rudder room.

1673639882912.png

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Something for everyone.

Teenage chicks and people into historically accurate boats.

It truly covers 100% of the population

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
looks neat, liam neesons LA Confidential. pretty sure it'll flop hard though, noir/dramas about Hollywood have died over and over the past year like Babylon, Fabelmens, etc

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
New Brandon Cronenberg movie is really good. Not a giant fan of Pearl or X but Mia Goth is also really turning out some great horror performances lately

• 3Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So you've seen some of it. Don't hitch yourself to my life raft please. Only room for non watchers
I've never seen top gun, either version. I think I'd probably like it, but just haven't bothered.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
New Brandon Cronenberg movie is really good. Not a giant fan of Pearl or X but Mia Goth is also really turning out some great horror performances lately
Man, maybe I'm in the minority, but I just don't like the way that chick looks. She acts well, but her look almost takes me out of the movie.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watched "White House Down" and "Olympus Has Fallen", those two movies about the same thing that both came out in 2013. They're similar in theme, but actually very different on the ground.

WHD is more of a Marvel-style feel-good movie. No one really gets graphically killed, there's quite a bit of humor, etc. It's a good time, except that it goes on about 40 minutes too long because there are 3 third acts for some reason. Like they found out they wouldn't be able to make sequels and shoved all their ideas for the trilogy at the end of this one.

OHF is way rougher, way more brutal, and the main character is more of a psychopath than WHD's happy-go-lucky protagonist. This movie is serious and has very few laughs. Though you might get some out of the way it portrays North Korea as our technological and training superior. They might as well just call it Not-China because that's who they're really talking about (but can't).

Szlia

Just saw Pathaan, a hindi blockbuster that just got a worldwide release. Long story short : the plot is a mess, de dialogues are extremely bad, the over the top action scenes are not as enjoyable as in some other indian films, but if you have some nostalgia for the Reagan-era hard bodies in action films, you might find some enjoyment in that. There are some ok sequences here and there and Deepika Padukone is certainly not ugly.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Not even Alison Brie's titties can make this woke ass movie good.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
GOTG and Spiderman are the only things that I might go see this year. But probably just wait for streaming.

• 1Picard

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great, now I have to look up the ToT so I can avoid the rest of the movie. If I remember right they aren't great though.
Yea she lost a little to much weight. From Community to now. Shame.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users