New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

AM I DOING IT RITE Chukzombi Chukzombi

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

AM I DOING IT RITE Chukzombi Chukzombi
i dunno. do you think it belongs here? is it something more than 2 people might be interested in?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i dunno. do you think it belongs here? is it something more than 2 people might be interested in?

LMAO don't throw it back to me when you're the self appointed arbiter of what does and doesn't deserve an individual thread, you goober

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
LMAO don't throw it back to me when you're the self appointed arbiter of what does and doesn't deserve an individual thread, you goober
you asked me a question if it belongs here. of course it should, but that shouldnt be a question that needs asking, i put it to you. do you think this movie deserves a thread that will have a discussion or anticipated release around it? see, thats the only criteria i have. is it worth its own thread? one more question, do you actually have interest in any of these B movies you are spamming across this forum?
i have interest in the new Stallone movie, if the trailer turns out to be a POS then i will lose interest.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I 100% thought this was going to be a Breakin' reboot clicking on this thread.

Sees "Breaking" - "hmm this will 100% be a Breakin' reboot"
Sees Ossoi Ossoi "hmm, I know this is going to be good if Ossoi Ossoi made the thread! This will definitely by Breakin 2' Electric Doggaloo!"

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
sees this is an Ossoi Ossoi created thread
sees Ossoi Ossoi is an asshat
knows the thread will be 100% shit. my hoax clint eastwood thread is better than this.

but what do you think about the movie? It's all good baby, thanks for replying and signal boosting the thread to make it look more popular than it actually is

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
but what do you think about the movie? It's all good baby, thanks for replying and signal boosting the thread to make it look more popular than it actually is
too many parachute pants
iu

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
kk28Lk8oQBGjoHRGUCN2vxKb4O2.jpg

Title: Bubble

Tagline: Is she a calamity or a blessing?

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Tetsuro Araki

Cast: Jun Shison, Riria, Alice Hirose, Mamoru Miyano, Yuki Kaji, Tasuku Hatanaka, Sayaka Senbongi, Ryota Osaka, Wataru Hatano, Marina Inoue, Shin-ichiro Miki, Akihiro Tajima, Masaki Nakanishi, Shohei Kajikawa, Yuuki Hoshi, Yuuki Shin, Issei Furuta, Taisei Shibayama, Hikaru Tanaka, Chiyuki Miura, Shogo Sakata, Masaya Fukunishi, Genta Nakamura, Saki Endo, Miyari Nemoto

Release: 2022-02-14

Runtime: 101

Plot: In an abandoned Tokyo overrun by bubbles and gravitational abnormalities, one gifted young man has a fateful meeting with a mysterious girl.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This seemed like the best place to ask...

I started using YTS to pirate* movies. I got a DMCA or whatever notice from my ISP like instantly. I got booted off the last invite only one because I didn't seed enough or something. Is a VPN my easiest option to keep yarrrrr'in from YTS?

( *By "pirate", I mean intentionally steal movies because I don't want most of them to have any more money so I don't give them more and I break the law by stealing movies. If you have an opinion about that, please write it down in your faggy diary)

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This seemed like the best place to ask...

I started using YTS to pirate* movies. I got a DMCA or whatever notice from my ISP like instantly. I got booted off the last invite only one because I didn't seed enough or something. Is a VPN my easiest option to keep yarrrrr'in from YTS?

( *By "pirate", I mean intentionally steal movies because I don't want most of them to have any more money so I don't give them more and I break the law by stealing movies. If you have an opinion about that, please write it down in your faggy diary)

You need to look into getting a setup with Radarr / Sonarr / SABnzd / Plex.

It was a mother fucker to get setup, and I don't know if I could do it a second time. I set it up years ago and got it all working, and haven't had to really touch it since then. It's all on a Linux computer (the software is cross platform tho) and runs in my media room. So you log into Radarr and add the movies you want, and it will go out and search for them and download them automatically and put them on Plex. Sonarr is for TV shows, it will automatically look for new releases that you want and download them and load them onto Plex. You set the resolution / quality and it will update the episodes as higher quality ones are released.

For downloading, I use a Usenet service. So it goes on old school Usenet and basically some weirdo has uploaded the TV shows as ASCII text files, so it will somehow download like 10,000 text files and combines them to make a movie (that is SABnzd).

And when it's all on Plex, I have my Plex setup for remote streaming too, so I can, literally, be anywhere in the world and stream my shit from Plex.

It works so well that even if I have an AppleTV sub, I still add For All Mankind to my Plex, so that the second a new episode is out, it will download it, and I can just see all the shows I'm currently following in one convenient place. It's fantastics.

And I've never received a DCMA notice.

If you're wanting to keep it simple and just do downloads etc, this is what I used to do when I had a setup like that, but it was a VERY long time ago and I'm sure shit is more advanced now:

You look for a Seedbox, like a rented computer elsewhere in the world. You download the .torrent, and then upload it to the seedbox. the seedbox downloads the file, then you FTP in and download the file from the seedbox.

... The Radarr / Sonarr / SABnzd / Plex is a much more elegant and convenient (but harder to setup) solution. My brother travels the world, and will text me "Hey can you put Party of Five (lol) on Plex", so I just remote in, goto Sonarr, type "Party of five", click add/search, and within hours like the whole show is downloaded onto my plex box and my brother can watch it from another country.

spronk

FPS noob
really just depends on how much you want to automate, whether you want the absolute best quality or don't care, how fast you want stuff as its released, etc.

To give an idea of my own setup i have an 80TB NAS server with Plex and Transmission (torrent client), it auto downloads all new 4K UHD HDR movies from PTP and 4K HDR TV shows I select from BTN. They release seconds after they are out on tier 1 torrent sites, like Better Call Saul is out an hour before it airs since its out in the UK (Netflix) before USA. It gets auto processed by Plex so I can watch it on any TV in my house zero issues.

It cost me ~800 to buy the empty NAS server, another $1k to fill it with 14TB drives in a raid5 array although nowadays I would prefer to go with unraid. My NAS server runs 24x7, seeds 24x7, I don't use VPNs since I sub to private trackers that don't allow randoms/ISPs in. I do have a good VPN but I never use it, only to activate cdkeys or whatever.

It may seem like a hit to learn how to do all this shit now but the reality is as more and more streaming services splinter, increase prices, etc the nicer and nicer it is consolidating all of it onto something you fully control. My plex server is accessible by my family anywhere on the internet and it runs as an app on any smart TV, phone, etc and just looks like a modern streaming service as far as they are concerned (not my pic)

2019-08-15-image-31-j.jpg

If I was to start from scratch today I'd go with

- a rack in my garage hooked up via gigabit ethernet to my house LAN
- a rack mounted PC with 10-12 drive ports, expandable to another rack of storage
- unRAID storage setup, best bang/buck for storage imo
- plex media server
- transmission torrent client
- all of the above running 24x7

maybe some sort of SMR backup strategy although its hard to really figure out if its worth or it just redownload everything in case of data loss. Unraid is nice about that, data loss is minimal if a drive fails whereas raid1 is hefty (double storage requirements) and raid5 imo is unreliable at high drive sizes (any read failure during a rebuild results in catastrophic data loss).

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Better Call Saul is out an hour before it airs since its out in the UK (Netflix) before USA.

Wrong (as usual)- UK Netflix releases BCS at 8am UK time. Torrents of the episode are usually available from 2-3am GMT and aren't from the UK netflix rip (otherwise the rips would be available in 2160 HDR). I assume they're being ripped from the American networks streaming service