New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ulBLIBqvdnf4H6JBt0OpMCU1ECn.jpg

Title: Pearl (2022)

Tagline: The X-traordinary origin story.

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Ti West

Cast: Mia Goth, David Corenswet, Tandi Wright, Emma Jenkins-Purro, Matthew Sunderland

Release: 2022-09-16

Runtime: 102

Plot: Trapped on her family’s isolated farm, Pearl must tend to her ailing father under the bitter and overbearing watch of her devout mother. Lusting for a glamorous life like she’s seen in the movies, Pearl’s ambitions, temptations, and repressions all collide, in the stunning, technicolor-inspired origin story of X’s iconic villain.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
bkjPoisqAavXUvtoirxTEcLLQyI.jpg

Title: Me Time

Tagline: This is not what he had in mind

Genre: Comedy

Director: John Hamburg

Cast: Kevin Hart, Mark Wahlberg, Regina Hall, Tahj Mowry, Jimmy O. Yang, Carlo Rota, Luis Gerardo Méndez, Melanie Minichino, Deborah S. Craig, Thomas Ochoa, Sandra Rosko, Ilia Isorelýs Paulino, Chau Long, Kieran Roberts, Bottara Angele, Alexis Rhee, Phillip Brandon, Sharon Gardner, Michelle DeShon, Sean Patrick Bryan, Allison Bills, Nick Taylor, Vitta Quinn, Antione Grant, Kayden Alexander Koshelev, Che Tafari, Bonnie Mercado, Connie Chen, Brad Lee Wind, Shyaam Karra, Noah Staggs, Carlos Javier Rivera, Prisca Kim, Paul Riley Fox

Release: 2022-08-26

Runtime: 101

Plot: With his family away, a stay-at-home dad enjoys his first me-time in years by reconnecting with an old friend for a wild weekend that may upend his life.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
streaming and downloading is so widespread at this point, there should be no need to ask questions about it. you can google (insert movie title) full movie and select video and you will get a few links that show you what you are looking for.
for a more interesting search try google (insert movie title ) Full Movie Aparat

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The day it hits a VOD service there will be mega downloads and torrents available. Theaters and cams are a different beast but it's absurdly easy for the scene to rip from any streamer.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There was a lot of over explanations to that question.

I just wanted to continue downloading movies from that one site, but stop getting the warnings from charter. Will a VPN resolve that issue?

I don't need schematics to my own personal cinema.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
There was a lot of over explanations to that question.

I just wanted to continue downloading movies from that one site, but stop getting the warnings from charter. Will a VPN resolve that issue?

I don't need schematics to my own personal cinema.
VPN...Private Internet Access. $10/mo. No DMCA warnings.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This seemed like the best place to ask...

I started using YTS to pirate* movies. I got a DMCA or whatever notice from my ISP like instantly. I got booted off the last invite only one because I didn't seed enough or something. Is a VPN my easiest option to keep yarrrrr'in from YTS?

( *By "pirate", I mean intentionally steal movies because I don't want most of them to have any more money so I don't give them more and I break the law by stealing movies. If you have an opinion about that, please write it down in your faggy diary)
I too have been using Usenet for the last 8 or so years, as I ended up with like 3 DMCA notices in a very short time period for downloading Veep. I was one away from them shutting off my service, and where I was living there wasn't any other ISP. So I stopped fucking around and went the Usenet route. Haven't had any issues in that time period.

I do everything manually though because I don't really watch as much as I used to. I had Sonarr setup many years ago but eventually abandoned it. I do use Plex for streaming though and it's solid as hell. Had previously gone with XBMC/Kodi for the longest time, but it really worked for shit in the long run as they had issues with new encoders and updates.

spronk

FPS noob
if anyone is into weird movie history a 87 minute workprint unfinished animatic has leaked on torrents, Sony is cracking down hard on links so not gonna put it up but info on it

its just black and white sketches that look like a flipbook so nothing really that interesting to see but pretty fascinating "what if" like the Jodorowsky Dune from the 1970s. Genndy's current project is the animated TV show Primal, which just started season 2.