New Progression Server confirmed

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aren't they suspending people for using the boxing stuff
Not sure where you heard that. iiirc they(dbg) have said Isboxer is fine.

Where you will get in trouble, is if they whisper any of your characters and you don't respond(but keep killing mobs), will assume its a bot and suspension. Just be smart and set up whispers to its own window and audio triggers for it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Zaide put me down for some groupage this weekend. Provided the server is up Friday I can play and work at home pretty much all day, then poopsock it in to saturday at least.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Not sure where you heard that. iiirc they(dbg) have said Isboxer is fine.

Where you will get in trouble, is if they whisper any of your characters and you don't respond(but keep killing mobs), will assume its a bot and suspension. Just be smart and set up whispers to its own window and audio triggers for it.
Correct, Roshen posted today saying that ISBoxer/Key Replication software is fine. Automation software however is still against the TOS.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ronne what class are you looking at rolling?
Depends on status of transfers. If they aren't available right away/in a few days then I can either do a healer, or just roll a wizard for dps/ports.

If i can i'll transfer my nec over.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I can do heals of whatever flavor or caster dps of whatever flavor then, which we short on? I'm not super picky, as I'm likely to roll a tank once Kunark comes anyway.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The more and more I read the official forums of people screaming about "what they want" and "what classic was", the more I realize that most people that played classic EQ are a lot like heroin addicts. Always trying to chase that first hit...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I was told isboxer has some capability to forward texts to main window, was trying to figure that out.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't planning on boxing but then I got into ISBoxer. Now I am addicted! Choosing a 3 box is tough..

SK - Druid - Enchanter:
SK - Cleric - Enchanter:
Ranger - Cleric - Enchanter:
Pali - Druid - Enchanter:

Or I could always do Tank - Shaman - DPS.. but I don't think I can play without clarity or mez.
wat no mages? youre going down a slippery slope. SK CLR ENCH I'd do.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I usual go to trio on EMU is SK/CLR/ENC... especially if charm always is max duration and Paci always landing it makes fuck ups so rare.

Blood of Turmoil im running a SK/DRU/ENC and its just as good, Evac is fun for the lazy times.

Running around in SSRA temple wrecking dudes with a charmed snake is cash.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I was told isboxer has some capability to forward texts to main window, was trying to figure that out.
I haven't played around with isboxer enough to know, but my buddy wrote this nifty program that can do it for you too.GINA - Introduction
It's basically gamtexttriggers on steroids. Just set up triggers for each character, it can monitor mulitple log files at one time, and then have them all feed into a single overlay.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I usual go to trio on EMU is SK/CLR/ENC... especially if charm always is max duration and Paci always landing it makes fuck ups so rare.

Blood of Turmoil im running a SK/DRU/ENC and its just as good, Evac is fun for the lazy times.

Running around in SSRA temple wrecking dudes with a charmed snake is cash.
I was doing lull/calm lastnight in uguk but when the mobs are grouped so close it wasnt working very well. Ended up getting all 3 mobs instead of one, even though two were calmed.

I haven't played around with isboxer enough to know, but my buddy wrote this nifty program that can do it for you too.GINA - Introduction
It's basically gamtexttriggers on steroids. Just set up triggers for each character, it can monitor mulitple log files at one time, and then have them all feed into a single overlay.
cool thanks ill look into it.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I was doing lull/calm lastnight in uguk but when the mobs are grouped so close it wasnt working very well. Ended up getting all 3 mobs instead of one, even though two were calmed.

cool thanks ill look into it.
If you have any questions after checking it out, feel free to message me, will be glad to help you out.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think you have to lull anything that might agro but its been a long time since I have done anything like that.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
lull reduces the aggro radius to 15, calm to 5, pacify to 1. Which lull you use matters a lot in tight places.