New Progression Server confirmed

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
but soothe keeps utility later on in some situations because it has a way longer duration than calm or pacify

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do the augs they put in to offset melee dps help warriors hold agro? When do they start procing? I know someone mentioned a stun aug, I assume that would generate lots of hate like a normal stun would?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do the augs they put in to offset melee dps help warriors hold agro? When do they start procing? I know someone mentioned a stun aug, I assume that would generate lots of hate like a normal stun would?
10/20/30/40/50 - the pricing probably makes it hard to get at most of the levels though (33/66/110/220/330 I think?)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have they said what higher level zones will be instanced?
Holly quote on Twitter that they'll be trying to instance "most of the zones" but will be testing each during the first hour of downtime for oddities before announcing the list.

But in short, I'm expecting everything but Planes, Perma, The Hole and Sol B with her saying it that way. (barring bugginess)

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Holly quote on Twitter that they'll be trying to instance "most of the zones" but will be testing each during the first hour of downtime for oddities before announcing the list.

But in short, I'm expecting everything but Planes, Perma, The Hole and Sol B with her saying it that way. (barring bugginess)
Are you a WE ranger? I grouped with some bad ass female WE ranger the other night in MM and it opened my eyes to the awesomeness of ranger tanks.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have the hard numbers, but from experience the Stun aug's do not generate the agro of a casted spell stun. Not even close. But, by the time you are getting weapons with fancy Aug's, your class probably has enough agro generation etc to where it is mostly an afterthought. It doesn't hurt though.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
We're having an awesome response, made the call for static group apps expecting to fill three static groups and now we're looking at five, maybe six and we have people in reserve to jump in and box people while they sleep too.
Just double checking, you have me down on that list Zaide?

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I gotta say, if they instance all but those zones daybreak will be one of my favorite companies. If they then turn some of the raids into real instanced lockout raids within a couple weeks/a month I will go as far as saying daybreak is the most responsive smartest game company I have seen.

Dragoon_sl

shitlord
Without an email explaining why daybreak suspended my account. I have no idea what to do. I have no 3rd party software running yet they accused me of violating their terms. I have no idea what to do...

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
So ive been looking to get into isboxer and doing a typical mage box ( probably 3 not 6 ) was looking to be able to basically keep my game time free with krono. Can some one pm or direct me to a really good how to guide to get some mages going?

Dragoon_sl

shitlord
What you do bro? Come on, come on...

Repent of your sins and be washed clean.
This account I did absolutely nothing wrong.

However, my house mate was running EQ on a mac and I think he uses a program called "playonamac"....could they have just mistakenly banned my account since we use the same internet?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well there you go. Create a new account for Lockjaw and throw the Mac in the garbage.