New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
On Red99 the exp bonus for Kedge made it insane to group in, the 40s flew bye plus it was usually empty due to wonky agro.

Iksar warrior would be kind of awesome. Faggots for not opening with Kunark!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
qeynos hills is instanced, there's probably a ton of Fishbone Earrings out there already.

Eonan

Doer of Things
If anyone is interested in a "How-to" on ISBoxer (initial setup, then in game setup) shoot me a PM will set up a twitch stream for it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are you a WE ranger? I grouped with some bad ass female WE ranger the other night in MM and it opened my eyes to the awesomeness of ranger tanks.
Nope, male human - Elaina from TL is a WE Ranger that from channel chatter has been doing the class for 10+ years - would tend to guess it was likely her.

Vaclav

Without an email explaining why daybreak suspended my account. I have no idea what to do. I have no 3rd party software running yet they accused me of violating their terms. I have no idea what to do...
Additionally, I saw people post on EQLive that purchasing kronos with Paypal suspends the account until the payment finishes (to prevent Paypal chargeback shenanigans if you trade the krono off immediately) if you happened to have done that.

Vaclav

qeynos hills is instanced, there's probably a ton of Fishbone Earrings out there already.
Not sure about that, either my luck was shit or they adjusted the drop rate to account for instancing - I'm 1/8 on Hadden thusfar vs the standard 0/3.

And yes, Kedge is very quiet to answer those questions.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
lull reduces the aggro radius to 15, calm to 5, pacify to 1. Which lull you use matters a lot in tight places.
Yeah also in groups of 3 you can always do the charm pull root 2nd on the charmed mob and mez the third. Keep dat channeling up. 3 pulls can be avoided in most places though.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Thrawnseg, yeah you do. We don't really want to get specific on the groups on RR since it's open.

Fiyero, I gave you TLP permissions, you only had Test forum access.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The freeport vendors were not in on fippy until the appropriate era so I highly doubt they are in here.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
FML I I can't remember like 3 of my account names and they are all written down 8,000 miles away
frown.png

Edit: Holy shit I did a search for "Everquest" in one of my old E-Mails, to see if I ever E-Mailed myself all of my account names, since there are like 5, and I found a bunch of E-Mails from the plat site I used to sell to back in the day, and it's still going and they are selling 1k on Ragefire for $299. That right there is tempting enough to play haha (the fact you could presumably sell it). Surprised buying plat is still a thing with Kronos?

Edit 2: Does Hotmail delete Email addresses if they haven't been used in a long time? Or is that just E-Mail content? Anyone know?

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Off-topic but EQ related: why haven't they implemented a sidekick/mentor system in EQ yet?
It seems like a perfect solution for servers with low populations separated by huge gulfs in levels.
I know shrouds exist but those pale in comparison to what exists in EQ2 (and what used to exist in City of Heroes/Villains).