New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Coming to lockjaw, I`ll join a group if there is room.
To quote Ismaris and Freaks...One of us one of us.

OyWdXKW.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
how reliable is charm on live? i found bard as a main to be pretty boring.. debating changing to either an enchanter or a necro plus mag/dru box again.

i know necro/mag/dru would destroy absolutely everything until the end of time though

Eonan

Doer of Things
Think I'm going to reroll(see what I did there) on Lockjaw as well, count my box army in. Going to drop the druid though, so will be Bard, Cleric, Wizard, Mage, Mage, Enchanter

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I have to work until 2 pm EST tomorrow at the earliest. I also promised to pick up Splatoon for my son tomorrow. Hopefully I can get things going at some point tomorrow.

I'm glad they're instancing more zones. I've always been against instancing but this is a different idea all together. You are not slicing the world into unique pieces for a small group of people where they have no contact with the outside world. You still get 100 people in a zone so you still have the community in tact. These instances do not exist until a zone fills up correct?

See everyone online tomorrow.. hopefully.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
how reliable is charm on live? i found bard as a main to be pretty boring.. debating changing to either an enchanter or a necro plus mag/dru box again.

i know necro/mag/dru would destroy absolutely everything until the end of time though
If you found bard boring, you are doing it wrong. Bard is by far the most fun/versatile class ever. So many different possibilities and play styles. Sure youcouldjust /melody and auto attack, but there is SO much more you can do. I wrecked the last progression server as a bard.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I found bard phenomenally boring, because I chat (troll) my ass off and it was very restrictive of that and instead had me constantly having to do dumb shit like play the game rather than the stuff I really wanted like making fun of people.

I also found wow rogue boring, for reference.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ah, well there you have it. I don't chat that much, and agree, as a bard, it's very difficult to play your class to the fullest and chat at the same time.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bard is fun if you make it fun. But if you just /melody and then attack shit, yeah pretty boring.

If you want to be a chatter box, just go mage. As long as you sick your pet every mob, people don't really care if you sit there and do nothing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wizard is good for chatting too, you can always be "medding" just ask the Good Doctor.
wink.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad they're instancing more zones. I've always been against instancing but this is a different idea all together. You are not slicing the world into unique pieces for a small group of people where they have no contact with the outside world. You still get 100 people in a zone so you still have the community in tact. These instances do not exist until a zone fills up correct?
The nice part is that /ooc, /shout, etc. works through all instances, it seems. So, you definitely still have that sense of "community".

When is a good time to stop giving pets weapons? I know that at level 1-4 a rusty 2her has them hitting for 16, which is way more than their normal attacks, but at what point does the pet's natural attacks outpace weapons?

Vitality

HUSTLE
usually you want your pets to always have dual summoned daggers for the delay boost and magic hit for the whole game mostly.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The nice part is that /ooc, /shout, etc. works through all instances, it seems. So, you definitely still have that sense of "community".

When is a good time to stop giving pets weapons? I know that at level 1-4 a rusty 2her has them hitting for 16, which is way more than their normal attacks, but at what point does the pet's natural attacks outpace weapons?
Did they add that today Kirun? Wasn't doing that before.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
usually you want your pets to always have dual summoned daggers for the delay boost and magic hit for the whole game mostly.
Shit, son. What do you think I am? Some basic mage? Hell naw, brah.

Did they add that today Kirun? Wasn't doing that before.
They must have. I asked for a SoW in /ooc, they said to meet at priest of discord, and neither of us could see each other. After a few minutes of derping, we realized we were in separate instances.