New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Without knowing how well this instancing works, we have:

Unknown variable heavily influencing drop rate (instancing)
Known variable increasing customer-base (2-3x more players than vanilla)
Power creep influencing drop rate (GL actually used to be hard in vanilla).

I'd be astounded if the economy for all items from instanced zones isn't cratered after a month or two.
And you ignored the fact that PP will be inflated compared to normal, congrats on missing the primary point.

Also note that with 4x the population of a normal server and half the duration per era there's going to need to be EIGHT TIMES the drops in order to make it "off from Classic" for any server that launched once things were known.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pally/ Shaman or Pally/Enchanter or something else? I will have a cleric friend. The slows would give us a really solid group but I worry about having no DPS with a shaman if I wanted to go camp something.

Crone

The buffs from a shaman, I don't think are nearly as powerful Clarity, and Mez from an enchanter. Plus Charm for DPS.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah still tempted to roll Mage first for twinking but I think I am going to stick with the Pally and hog all the loot.
smile.png
My mighty Ghoulbane will slay all the bitches.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Clarity is OP on Progression because it's like 8-10 a tick instead of the original version which was 2 or 3.

Got my final Krono, time to rock. I was convinced I wouldn't feel as sucked in if I didn't have to pay for a subscription lol.

Vaclav

The 32 mana song should work this way as long as no buff appears in your buffs or short duration buffs.

It used to just show the text "Your mind begins to clear." with no buff icon, if this is still the case you should be able to constantly pulse it. ie: /melody 1 1 1 1
It's not anymore, it's a buff, been a buff since Velious or Luclin.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Clarity is OP on Progression because it's like 8-10 a tick instead of the original version which was 2 or 3.

Got my final Krono, time to rock. I was convinced I wouldn't feel as sucked in if I didn't have to pay for a subscription lol.
I did not know that, and here I was annoyed that is the only regen spell we got. Great news.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Definitely rolling Erudite since that's what I did last time to avoid the masses and they seem to have taken out blind as a bat Eru/Hum/Brb? Dark Elf still gets the best, but it doesn't feel like Eru are blind anymore at default.

Also, regarding Bard mana regen. There's also a Velious era spell that is level 34 that gives 4hp and 5 mana in one, and the first round of Progression servers it was available in Commons. It should stack with the level 32 pure mana buff iirc. I feel like there was an outrage from Enchanters about that though, and it might have been removed and might not exist this time around.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The gamma/lighting system in general is much improved, but yea most races can see fine, and can just gamma+ if it's an issue.

The real issue with Erudite is how much dick toxx forest sucks.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The gamma/lighting system in general is much improved, but yea most races can see fine, and can just gamma+ if it's an issue.

The real issue with Erudite is how much dick toxx forest sucks.
First round of progression it was one of the few zones that wasn't revamped and I liked it, there are soooo many mobs and an abundance of humanoids carrying cracked staffs.

I need to get EQW and ISBoxer working in the next hour lol.

Omg and Breeze was available last round too, in EC. Which is obviously a Kunark spell. Anyone on Ragefire know if it is in again?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Is there a druid trainer in/around FP?
Not that I can recall. Closest would be Surefall Glade, or if the boats aren't working? Translocator to Butcher and then to Gfay. Human Druids can't start in Freeport, hence there are no Druid trainers there.

Is ISBoxer worth it if I'm only dual boxing and eventually tri boxing?

I didnt see the vendor for breeze in EC tunnels, so i doubt it is
That would be annoying if so. Because Mage pets are okay, but 3 mana at level 12 isn't? Hmmm.