New Progression Server confirmed

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Get ready for Kunark, bitches. I've been running my voting script all day.

rrr_img_94986.jpg

Seriously though, the in game poll was pretty shit. Just clicking a dot gives you the "Thank You, Your Vote Was Successfully Recorded" line. You should fill it out and then click submit rather than whatever the fuck it is they were doing.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They've used that system since the beginning, shrug - people are used to it.

kyle_sl

shitlord
If SOE had a brain they would let people create custom servers and manage them. That way we would have more options.

I mean shit, eqemu has a web based editor to create servers, and they are unpaid lackeys.

Elidroth's fault for sure, dude is dumb as hell.

kyle_sl

shitlord
Like serously, they already know the servers that they currently run are going to die at some point so the logical conclusion for them is to add more content. Hire idiots like Elidroth to churn out useless content and think that Everquest will flourish.

Having a broad range of server types to play on, created by anyone in the community, is what drives player #s.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Get ready for Kunark, bitches. I've been running my voting script all day.

rrr_img_94986.jpg

Seriously though, the in game poll was pretty shit. Just clicking a dot gives you the "Thank You, Your Vote Was Successfully Recorded" line. You should fill it out and then click submit rather than whatever the fuck it is they were doing.
I remember seeing a post that stated you could change your vote but each account only counts once. So chain clicking the vote does nothing but continue to confirm your one single vote.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can change vote as many times as you want but until vote closes they don't collect the results.

So only your last vote counts.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Seems like it could be fun. Messed around with some emus and ofc p99/r99 since quitting live at the end of PoR. Project 99 is great but lack of boxing crushes my soul.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If you play this, you have no reason to live anymore
I felt this way quite suddenly after a couple of months. I was enjoying it, and then I wasn't, and then I hated myself even for what few parts I did enjoy.

The social aspect of the game was down to one, sometimes two nights of raiding a week. The rest was just grinding AA by yourself because it's just too much fucking trouble to do it any other way. You think you are making things more convenient for yourself, but that shit is a trap. Even with "new" content, that was some lonely, depressing and boring shit.

Everyone has their own version of what "killed" EQ for them. I say it was AA. No game should encourage its player to sit in one spot killing the same shit over and over again ad nauseam.