New Progression Server confirmed

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Arb: Too lazy to check it right now, but last time I'd done stacked quest turn ins they capped at 20 - and I always remember the XP on that quest being absolutely ridiculous on top of that - I wouldn't be shocked if they never fixed that and you'd actually have a ton more XP there in that test.
I think it worked? 100 chips would have been 25 completed quests and it filled all of my inventory slots (17) plus a whole mess of crap on my mouse cursor. I definitely had to drop more than three things. I'll test it proper next time I go derping.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah yea, forgot it was 4 per for that one - 20-25 was the cap I'd thought there was, so probably right.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hope it's semi-decent.

If not I guess I'll have to hold my nose and finally play R99 and resubmerge myself into the pit of shit that was the VZTZ crew, only with new turds floating around.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Hope it's semi-decent.

If not I guess I'll have to hold my nose and finally play R99 and resubmerge myself into the pit of shit that was the VZTZ crew, only with new turds floating around.
Give Red99 a shot. its basically like this..

Vitality

HUSTLE
Confirmed, Nirgon is basically the hoff.
rrr_img_95998.jpg

rrr_img_95999.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shit.. I guess i will roll on this server with velious being pushed back.

Monk/Dru it is, fuck not having ports!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking either SK/Enc or Pally/Enc. Friend is going Cleric. Not sure which to pick.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'd go paladin, assuming you're going to be doing the charm pet thing with your ench.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm assuming I'll be charming for DPS. I love pally tanks but just wanted to make sure it would still be worth it with a cleric

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm assuming I'll be charming for DPS. I love pally tanks but just wanted to make sure it would still be worth it with a cleric
The Paladin, imho, is hands down a much better fit simply due to a quick cast root for charm breaks.

HOWEVER, the SK has snare. That is your only snare. It is a consideration.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
SK can FD pull also which is nice and a bit more DPS. Being able to rez my cleric friend would be handy too as a Pally.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
SKs don't really do all that much more DPS. and if you're fighting undead mobs, the paladin is capable of a LOT more DPS (see: the spell Instrument of Nife).

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have they released details about the server yet? I skimmed this thread but it seems mostly conjecture so far.