New Progression Server confirmed

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Today's gameplay:

Sit in que for 45 mins - get in and run to Orc Hill. Proceed to crash when I select need on a belt. Sit in que for 40 mins, and get back in. Thinking it was a one time thing, click need on a belt again and crash. Que again...

Cancelled account, but still will play for next few weeks since they got my money already.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought I could get back to this game and play it. It's just so slow paced. I'm having a hard time just logging in, I'd rather play a MOBA or just watch TV.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
rrr_img_98398.jpg

It's coming along, slowly but surely.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
~2 hour queue, made the run to lake rathe, crashed the second i tried to click something in the advanced loot window. Guess i'm done for today.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought I could get back to this game and play it. It's just so slow paced. I'm having a hard time just logging in, I'd rather play a MOBA or just watch TV.
I actually thought I was going to hate it for these reasons also, but for all the shit I've talked about EQ over the last few years, this experience has been extremely refreshing. I hate the server issues as much as anyone and I'm betting they open a 2nd server a week+ too late, but camping mobs in UGuk last night gave me AntonioBanderas.gif satisfaction like I haven't had in ages. Setting up camps, pulling, inc calls, popping up and down to med that last tick so I can get a heal off to save the tank - it just evokes so many feelings of how MMOs used to be. EQ kind of spawned it all, so it just feels exactly like an MMO is supposed to feel, I guess. I still remember all the chat commands, all the zones. It just feels "right". Spent 6 hours poopsocking it and the time flew by.

In regards to advanced loot, it can suck a dick. I always try to lead to group and mine is always off. If I join a group and its on, I politely ask for them to turn it off. If they don't, I end up finding/making a new group.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am guessing we might actually hear some legitimate Dev response tomorrow. 3 day holiday weekend is finally over and someone might actually start addressing this clusterfuck of a server.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Holly Longdale ?@TheWindstalker 3m3 minutes ago
Sorry about the queue times today. We are looking at a number of options. We'll have more info tomorrow.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In regards to advanced loot, it can suck a dick. I always try to lead to group and mine is always off. If I join a group and its on, I politely ask for them to turn it off. If they don't, I end up finding/making a new group.
What's wrong with the advanced loot?

Eonan

Doer of Things
It was just recently implemented on Live and has been bug ridden since its release. The majority of the crash issues were solved in the last patch (about a week before Ragefire went live), but there are still a few around when need/greeding loot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So far it seems mostly okay, just if you're the group lead don't click the gear icon and try and assign an item to leave on corpse, that is 100% crash for me so far.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far it seems mostly okay, just if you're the group lead don't click the gear icon and try and assign an item to leave on corpse, that is 100% crash for me so far.
This. Just don't click anything but the check boxes(Greed, need, Always greedn, ALways need, Never and the auto roll box for Group leaders). If you try to click any of the icons you stand a good chance of crashing.

Eonan

Doer of Things
This is odd, because this is the only way I loot is by leader assigned through my main character, and haven't crashed since they patched last week.