New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wow they rolled it back a day or two. I lost two levels I got yesterday. What the fuck?!

It also removed me from the guild since I got re invited today. Its not meant to be!

Fuck also lost my jboots too as the ring I had gotten was lost in the roll back.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We had someone lose a Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia (the Necro only pet focus from Hate that might as well be a fucking unicorn for how rare it is) along with a Blighted Robe. There are some people that lost just tons and tons and tons of time and equipment. God loot, completed Sky items, dragon loot, the whole gamut.

I don't even know what this is.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I lost part of my jboots at the roll back yesterday too. It also kicked me out of Faceless yet again since the roll back was to before I was re-invited. What a mess.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I have enjoyed the TLP, but is it possible they could've handled this whole relaunch any worse. They should be really thankful that EQ is a good game.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This really sucks, kills any desire to play. Wife and I lost two planar chests and God loot. Not going to put so much time into something that can be so arbitrarily taken away.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Server is still fucked this just popped back up then disappeared.

YPkaUKX.jpg

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
We had someone lose a Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia (the Necro only pet focus from Hate that might as well be a fucking unicorn for how rare it is) along with a Blighted Robe. There are some people that lost just tons and tons and tons of time and equipment. God loot, completed Sky items, dragon loot, the whole gamut.

I don't even know what this is.
We lost the Encyclopedia too today. Funny both servers got one.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I petitioned for my RBB + backbone, so hopefully get them back. I don't care about the exp or 10kish pp(from mage doing HGs) long as I get those two back.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Vaclav your guild made some backdoor deals with Dima and the other not even raiding guilds. It's hilarious because it's the third day in a row we've had a new agreement. The previous ones were fair and would have worked long term. This one will be out the window very soon, I bet my 12 accounts on it.

I came into this server trying to play nice only to have the casual and semi hardcore raiding community scoff at us at every turn. Alright. If these DBG shackles ever come off (they will) I will push for us to emulate EoE as closely as possible. I can't wait.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav your guild made some backdoor deals with Dima and the other not even raiding guilds. It's hilarious because it's the third day in a row we've had a new agreement. The previous ones were fair and would have worked long term. This one will be out the window very soon, I bet my 12 accounts on it.

I came into this server trying to play nice only to have the casual and semi hardcore raiding community scoff at us at every turn. Alright. If these DBG shackles ever come off (they will) I will push for us to emulate EoE as closely as possible. I can't wait.
I seriously doubt Gremin suddenly grew a spine overnight - just yesterday he was commenting that he felt like any deal that you offered he should take. I'd imagine you should look elsewhere for the source of of the backdoor deal - I don't doubt he supported it once offered, but I'd imagine Dima and AD (whomever the right name would be) pitched a better deal and he signed on with it.

And I'll take you up on that bet - can always use more accounts - how soon we talking?

The only way it'll be gone is if they do some instancing/psuedo-instancing - which I do think is going to come soon at this point, the drama over on Rage with their halfish agreed upon rotation is likely going to force it. At least over here 5/6 backed it without question - even Darth posted his support for it before you gave him grief over it.

And as an FYI - as someone who had a career that dealt with negotiation almost daily - it's rarely a one day deal and sometimes earlier considerations are altered or even removed, if you were concerned you should've been involved.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Each agreement was claimed final and they had this "discussion" at 3 am on a Monday night.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Each agreement was claimed final and they had this "discussion" at 3 am on a Monday night.
Again, until paper has signatures on it - don't assume something is final - that's Contracts 101.

Another part of Contracts 101, is 5/6 signatures on something without question (and 1/6 only protesting after the fact) is rarely going to be overturned unless it's blatantly unfair to a party, which the final one absolutely isn't. (if anything it's more fair - even is more of a middle ground between your desire for 1:1 and the desire of the more casual to have 1:cycle - 1:2 is almost literally the middle ground between since per cycle would be 1:6)

And honestly 2 FFA a week versus 3 FFA a week isn't really a noteworthy difference, besides that basically nothing has changed besides hammering out specifics from what I recall of previous day variants.

[And if you're worried about MiM/DHS/FM being in the rotation for the Dragons already - I can't speak for the other two, but we beat a "gatekeeper" today with Gulfein witnessing it (and not intervening I don't think, he didn't show until 6% anyhow - just in time to see the ranger decide to start tanking~)]

BTW - You didn't answer how long for the duration for the bet (and I am caveating personally that if it's overturned and replaced with some form of instancing that doesn't count, personally) - if it's a reasonable duration like a week, like you seem to imply I'm all in for it though.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
More roll backs inc? People used shared bank to keep spells. Since the shared bank is account bound and not character it didn't get rolled back when the characters did. Looks like Yawg is already on a mission to get it fixedvia this post

Oh and what is the current 5/6+darth agreed upon rotation rule set?

Also it looks like Prathun might be interested in fixing rogues!!! just saw him in the class chan and only the rogue chan!!!
rrr_img_104903.png

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Logged in this morning and the message of the day says I have stuff waiting to be /claimed and that I should claim my veteran rewards.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vaclav,

What was so terribly wrong with the 50% Rotation / 50% FFA that was agreed upon before?

Even though we (faceless) lost the Nagafen FFA race yesterday, I still had a blast being able to participate in it. By making less mobs FFA, your providing less encounters for more people.