New Rule: Should we cull all EQ-Neckbeard discussion from game threads?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Not being able to talk about EQ in other MMOG threads is like saying we can't talk about the fucking diamond surrounded by piles of shit. It's obviously gonna get talked about.

iannis

Musty Nester
Can we rate posts instead of the posters? The posts with the highest rating could be emphasized more, a la slash dot org style.
And can we create our own subforums? I call dibbs on spacedicks.

Haha. Seriously though. There's going to be an open invite Plane of Fear raid starting at 7 pm EST. Loot will be done by /random 100 -- allowing for a +5 weight for every half hour you've been in attendance. My guild will handle the break, but we'll need 1 extra chanter for emergency CC on overpulls. We're going to be short on clerics and warriors. Come join the fun and you'll have preferential seating when we do Hate this weekend (we never seem to be short on clerics for THAT)!

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Come join the fun and you'll have preferential seating when we do Hate this weekend (we never seem to be short on clerics for THAT)!
I still have nightmares about that pickup raid in Fear where I was the only cleric present. Getting people to move only ONE DAMNED CORPSE AT A TIME in front of me, because if I rez you twice, I don't rez someone else before the 2h limit ends...

(epic? what's that? you mean that fiery paladin thing?)