New World: Survey & Info

Choose 1 from each group:

• Total voters

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I am planning on playing on US East and going healer for Syndicate. I also plan on pissing in Gatorade bottles and hanging my ass out the window to shit. Hardcore all the way, only way I know how.
You’re such a loser rease of course you would be a poopsocker bottle pisser. I’ll allow it. You can join my guild but be prepared for me to bust your balls on occasion and by occasion I mean often.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rease Rease If you know any black friends, you can also appease Foler by having them send him dick pics.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm going to roll El Dorado Covenant faction to play with some old Vallon Zek buddies. If anyone wants to join, hit me up and I can get you a disc inv.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I couldn't see where any group of people definitively agreed on a server, so I just added quotes of anyone I saw declaring their server/faction to the first post.
Tag me if I need to edit anything else in.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sitting in the Kronomo cue, 300 to go, started around 800. “Brona Jax”

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
can we assemble a google doc or something with player names and server names? maybe even preferred roles? (tank, heals, dps, PVP, pve, etc)
if it can be shared with the group, maybe we can all self-report so that Bandwagon or someone else doesn't have to update it themselves?

Nemnuts - Vingolf
Lord Nemesis - Kronomo

I prefer tanking, but down to try everything, as I hardly touched the beta.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Can we merge the 2 threads about this damn game Admin Admin ?
I made it separate on purpose, so you don't have to scroll past the poll in the other thread, or read through 20 pages to summarize people's setvers/roles/etc in this one. This thread will die out when people eventually settle into a server and company

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Not only am I not going to merge it, I'm going to sticky it for a while.

Updating the title as well.
Thanks Den.

Seems like everyone scattered to the wind due to que times on the declared servers. If people get established on certain servers, tag me and I'll edit into the OP.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Once they open up transfers. Maybe then we can discuss merging us all. Or whatever. IMO shit just never coalesced here. No one wanted to rise up, take lead and get a company/guild going.

And the queues on vignolf was the last nail. I'm not sticking around for daily 1000 man queue when I can play somewhere else with no queue.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
What's the TLDR info on this. PVE game? Raids/Groups? PVP? Mix of both?

Wait a month and see if anyone is still playing, if it's worth the hype they will be, but if it's all hype and no substance which is what it seems to be you've saved yourself the headache of sitting in queue pretending you are having fun.