New World

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider

Halloween skins

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
this game is such a buggy pile of shit. was fighting an elite grizzly in a cave and for some fucking reason a mountain lion runs in from 100 yards outside the fucking cave.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Threat gen
ef52cwcscru71.png
"Fixing" the taunt neck would be a dick move. Hopefully it was intentional.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya and the fact that they don't even have an option to search by specific stats is fucking mind blowing. Literally the most blatantly obvious inclusion and it's not even in game. HOW?????
Don't open the can of worms that is the auction/trade/bazaar UI.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
"• When you have aggro on an AI, that AI’s nameplate will have a bright red highlight around it. If that AI has aggro on someone else, the nameplate will appear as if the AI wasn’t targeting you."
Spider Man Lol GIF

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Damnit. I didn't even think about being able to write out things with my house decorations. Also there are gold dupes now since the char transfer went live. Will we see rollbacks or was this the gold injection the economy needed? Tune in next time.

y3a4qyytsru71.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Have they mentioned anything about the damage conversion gems and if they are broken, or just are intended to work as stupidly as they do now?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else hear about this infinite gold exploit happening? I don't know more about it, but heard many people talking about it.

Prices on iron has quadrupled on my server already. Orichalum ingot way up too. This will fuck everyone that didn't exploit because coin was so rare before and the economy was headed toward collapse. Now you won't be able to afford anything unless you have exploited gold.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was a link in one of the comments. Apparently you send gold, log out, and both players keep it. Don't know the details on how it works though.

On the plus side, gold is capped at 500k. Downside is this is surely going to make gold sellers worse.

Some servers saying their markets are completely fucked. And also claims that Amazon doesn't even have the capability of rolling back more than 12 hours, possibly at all.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
They'll just roll the servers ahead 20 days and have taxes take care of all the duped gold.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The exploit still works. The fact they haven't shut servers down shows how amateur they are. It's sad. Doesn't matter how good of a game you make when you run it this badly.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's a fucking shitshow. Smart people like me saved all their coin because they could see the market collapse. I avoided spending coin and liquidated what I could. I farmed stuff like Void ore and sold it instead of using it. And now all that work was for basically nothing because my coin will be worth a fraction of what it was the day before because of this coin exploit. I'm fed up with how incompetent they are running the game.

I don't believe them that they have "logged everyone that did it." They couldn't do shit for my lost shed. Total amateur hour.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I understand what you're getting at, but currency dupes have been in every single game Ive played just about. Single player or MMO. Gold dupes were found god knows how many times in WoW and some of them went on for farrrr to long before they were fixed. At least AGS is aware and for all we know, actively trying to fix it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm just so pissed. Why is it that every good game is ruined by incompetence and ego? It's like they have NOBODY working at AGS with any MMORPG experience whatsoever. The moment you catch wind of a currency dupe, you shut down IMMEDIATELY.

The fucking arrogance to assume it is "only affecting a very tiny portion of players" and that everything is fine and that you can just deal with them individually is insane. The market is fucked forever. Everyone is affected. And they just don't fucking care.

I understand what you're getting at, but currency dupes have been in every single game Ive played just about. Single player or MMO. Gold dupes were found god knows how many times in WoW and some of them went on for farrrr to long before they were fixed. At least AGS is aware and for all we know, actively trying to fix it.
Yes of course, ever since Ultima, even before Everquest. That's not the point. Servers should have been turned off immediately, and at the very least, transfers disabled immediately. It took them over 6 hours just to do that! And I'm exceptionally salty right now because of all the hard work I did avoiding the massive deflation and the fact I'm being punished for playing smart and working hard prior to this dupe. I had a huge amount of legit coin, and now I just lost 95% of its worth, if not more, from prices rising.

Last night I had enough coin that if I wanted to spend it all I could have maxed all my tradeskills and bought a full set of Voidbent. I didn't do any of those things because of the deflation, I wanted to save, the smart thing to do. Now, I can't afford to do any of those things. Maybe 1. How are people like me not supposed to be pissed beyond measure.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
PLEASE BE HAVING THE PATIENCE SIR. PLEASE. DO NOT SEND GOLD. NO! SIR, DO NOT REDEEM!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I'm just so pissed. Why is it that every good game is ruined by incompetence and ego? It's like they have NOBODY working at AGS with any MMORPG experience whatsoever. The moment you catch wind of a currency dupe, you shut down IMMEDIATELY.

Yes of course, ever since Ultima, even before Everquest. That's not the point. Servers should have been turned off immediately,

what you think should happen vs what has actually happened in the past 20 years. Has any MMO shut down momentarily due to a dupe?

• 1Like